At ADDF we offer members an opportunity to openly discuss topics in the security of our private forums. All private forums at ADDF are password protected. To be considered for membership, please contact the designated moderator, as listed below, for additional information.
When requesting access, please note the following:
- Passwords for all private forums will change every 90 days.
- Under certain circumstances, you may not be re-issued a new password. Inappropriate postings, inactivity, lack of respect for other members, violation of security/trust are all grounds for suspension from the private forums. To discuss access, please contact private forum moderators.
- Due to the extremely sensitive nature of some of the private forums, a screening process including a letter of introduction may be required. This process is not something to rush through since the safety of our private forum members is of great importance. Your patience and understanding in this matter is appreciated.
- Membership is granted with the understanding that all topics and discussions within the private sections stay within the security of the private forums. Violations can result in warnings, infractions, or banishment.
The following is a listing of Private Forums available for access:
the passwords are available from any Super Moderator
1. Men's Private Forum - for gentlemen that desire to privately discuss health, abuse, and general issues.
2. Women's Private Forum - for ladies that desire to privately discuss health, abuse, and general issues.
3. Adult Relationships - for adults with ADHD to discuss relationship issues which may be too sensitive for the public forums. **Must be over the age of 18** 4. Non-ADD Partners Private - for non-ADD partners to privately discuss support and relationship issues.5. Addiction and Substance Abuse - for members that wish to openly discuss addiction and sobriety.6. Teens Only Forum - a private forum for Teens Only (13-17 years old).7. Debate Forum - for members who enjoy discussing news, politics, science, and religion within ADDF etiquette guidelines.8. Teachers Lounge - a private forum where those in the educational system can discuss ADHD as it relates to students with ADHD and/or teachers with ADHD.9. Co-existing Conditions - a private forum for those with both ADHD and co-morbid conditions.**It may take up to two weeks for members to be granted access to private forums**