View Full Version : April Fool's

itsanADHDthing
04-01-11, 09:11 PM
What pranks did you, the members of addforums community, pull today?

People that know me have only known me for a few years in person at most, this being because I move every few years. Because of this, I have accumulated almost 1,000 people on facebook.

so I made a post: Just found out I'm moving...

Only a few people know it's not true, my parents, and a friend. Everyone else believes I am moving to LA sometime this summer.

Some people are gunna hate me...:)

julesjampot
04-02-11, 06:35 PM
I work in a seclusion room ,before children get excluded from school. , i also run a breakfast club before this.
On the said morning i told all breakfast club attendees that the headteacher had said they were all in seclusion room all Day ! lots of not so happy bunnies, but they all shared the laugh.

Offle
04-02-11, 06:45 PM
I didn't pull any pranks but mother nature certainly did. The weather was sunny and about 45 degrees when my friend and I went outside to eat lunch. Right as well started eating the sky darken, the wind started blowing and it start to rain ice and snow.

sighduck
04-03-11, 06:31 AM
everyday is april fools for me :D

itsanADHDthing
04-03-11, 08:06 PM
I didn't pull any pranks but mother nature certainly did. The weather was sunny and about 45 degrees when my friend and I went outside to eat lunch. Right as well started eating the sky darken, the wind started blowing and it start to rain ice and snow.

why the hell are you outside at 45 degrees? plus it was about 95 that day...

Offle
04-03-11, 08:10 PM
why the hell are you outside at 45 degrees? plus it was about 95 that day...

Because 45 degrees is not cold for me at all. It's close to my ideal temperature. Plus my friend and I were so hot from being in the Lair, which still had the heat set to 80 despite it not being nearly cold enough for it, that we welcomed the chance to cool off for a little while. We just weren't too thrilled about the shower and ice pelting we got with the cold down.

itsanADHDthing
04-03-11, 10:29 PM
gotcha :)

i guess the arizona heat has taken me victim:rolleyes: