View Full Version : Budeprion SR - Watson vs Teva vs Sandoz?

Distratto
04-06-11, 12:22 PM
Recently prescribed Budeprion SR and received the Teva brand generic. In doing research, as I always do when im prescribed a med, I have seen a ton of information including complaints about generics vs brand name and generics vs other generics especially with Budeprion. Generics causing side effects and ineffectivness when switched from one brand to another, usually due to pharmacy or insurance.

Does anyone on here have any first hand experience with this or atleast some relative information that can help shed some light on this? Reading all this info has me a bit apprehensive about continuing this medication as I am only on day 5.

corbykins
04-06-11, 01:32 PM
i was on bupropion for a few months just recently stopped taking it cause i was sick of the side effects and escpecially when my doctor added some other meds. i was taking it with adderall and it seemed to help my mood a lot.

im not really sure what you are asking though...

Distratto
04-07-11, 09:23 AM
If anyone has had any adverse effects or noticed differences when changing from the Brand name Wellbutrin to a generic or from one manufacturers generic to another (Budeprion, Bupropion)