View Full Version : Is it add?

agggisjd
04-19-11, 08:36 AM
I have always done well in school, but my mind drifts off, I have bad memory. Whenever someone is talking I drift off without noticing. I couln't seem to finnish my math, even thoujgh it was easy I doodled before I finnished problem 2. I don't know if I have add please tell me your(sorry my mind just drifted off without me noticing) opinion.

Mesaana
04-19-11, 08:59 AM
well, first of all, welcome to the forums! there are a lot of really great resources here, and a lot of people who want to help you. you definitely can't go wrong if you want to learn more about add by coming here. while no one here can diagnose you, we can point you in the right direction. what you describe does sound like add, but can you elaborate more? i suggest that you ask your pdoc to maybe refer you to a psychiatrist, who can help diagnose you, and if you are add, get you on the path to being better whether it be by medication, therapy, or both. personally, i am both medicated and in therapy, and without the two i would be pretty much unfunctionable in society. good luck! and keep us updated :P

agggisjd
04-19-11, 10:01 AM
You asked me to elabrate more? I am innatentive I think about random stuff at random times and my brain changes it's attention to the,pamp on the wall instead of the important comversation. Everyone says I'm smart, though I get a A on everything, I can barely listen to the teacker, I have to try really hard to. I like pie, oops, sorry, but I do! I am a bit inpulsive as I tend to interupt and awnser before the question is finished, at least I'm always right, exept when the teacher only spoke 2 words... I'm also hyperactive, I am always moving my hands and feet. I can read books fine for some reason(Harry Potter is awesome), but I have trouble with some super short(200 pg)books. I itch a ton could that be hyperactivity? But anyway there is my long, elabrate paragraph.:confused: