View Full Version : Depression in Adults with ADD

streetsk8er794
08-22-04, 05:20 PM
I get depressed almost every day, mostly when not around friends. I cannot stand to be alone doing my own thing, like practicing an instrument, or studying. I just cant do it! ADDers have been known to LOVE partying, and I am no exception. All I want to do is party everyday. I feel like I am getting no where in life, and this is depressing the hell out of me. Also, I am not very good with women, most think I'm an a******. I know I am not the only one feeling this way. So, fellow ADDults, describe your depression and how it correlates with your ADD.

oddjobace
01-31-09, 12:52 PM
I get depressed almost every day, mostly when not around friends. I cannot stand to be alone doing my own thing, like practicing an instrument, or studying. I just cant do it! ADDers have been known to LOVE partying, and I am no exception. All I want to do is party everyday. I feel like I am getting no where in life, and this is depressing the hell out of me. Also, I am not very good with women, most think I'm an a******. I know I am not the only one feeling this way. So, fellow ADDults, describe your depression and how it correlates with your ADD.

I've been there, I also know that all you have to do is begin today to make changes in your life.

These positive changes begin to stick to each other and pretty soon you have more good than bad.

I fight depression every day too. It steals enjoyment even when you know things should be fun.