View Full Version : 3 word story as a whole

itsanADHDthing
05-09-11, 11:10 PM
What are the chances that someone, over the duration of a few weeks, can put together a post with the ENTIRE three word story in it?

They will surely get rep from me. And most anyone else.

If someone dares.

Or people can take a few pages at a time and collaborate efforts making it much, much easier.

metzfanaz
05-09-11, 11:26 PM
Cops Kill Doughnuts

tinywiney
05-11-11, 02:48 PM
What are the chances that someone, over the duration of a few weeks, can put together a post with the ENTIRE three word story in it?

They will surely get rep from me. And most anyone else.

If someone dares.

Or people can take a few pages at a time and collaborate efforts making it much, much easier.

Technically, it would be a duplicate thread, and would be deleted. It would be sad to see all that time & effort wasted. :(

Nifferka
05-11-11, 03:14 PM
Just because...I have no idea why, actually....I tried doing that with the 5-word story thread a few days ago. I gave up because it doesn't actually make any sense. It's like ADD in text: midway through any given run-on sentence, the guiding thought would be lost and the purpose and subject matter would change randomly. No two sentences together made much sense--and I was adding punctuation to try and help. And I'm pretty good at taking poorly translated English documents and re-writing them into something coherent. There was no hope with this one.

Just enjoy the rambling threads as they are...

BouCoupDinkyDau
05-12-11, 11:39 AM
Cops Kill Doughnuts

with kindness from