View Full Version : Daily Life

mad83
05-10-11, 07:26 AM
Much like many of the websites here, I'm creating a blog about how to deal with life when something is wrong, mostly mental illness. It can be ADD, Depression, Bipolar, Scitso (omg I can never spell this!), or mental handicaps like Downs Syndrome and Autism.

I have a few questions for the frequenters of this site: If you had someone giving you daily motivation and instruction in your life (or say... MWF), what would you want to hear from that person? What troubles you the most during your day? When you are at your wits end, what has driven you to that point? What are the biggest stresses in your life? If you had a magic wand, what would you change about yourself? What would you change about the world around you?

The purpose of the site is to instruct partly, but it's mostly to help get through those days where you just don't want to get out of bed. I want it to be helpful to everyone and not just those with a mental illness.

mad83
08-24-11, 12:47 PM
www.waspsnest.weebly.com is my blog (which I did some work on today)
www.sarahklauda.weebly.com is my professional site

I might end up combining them.

lusy15
09-16-11, 07:15 AM
In our daily life everyone should have many problems but somebody only have the boldness and braveness to face it. The main thing is we need to avoid the fear first its the big drawback. If we can avoid that thing we can face our daily life problems and you can enjoy everyday and each moment of your life.

mad83
10-05-11, 10:18 AM
I've moved my Wasps Nest blog a few times in the past month. Hopefully it'll stay where it is now.

www.theskylightismine.blogspot.com

I would love some feedback on it how I can improve. It's basically a personal website but I want it to give hope to others and maybe be an inspiration.