View Full Version : Help with online school

Pears
05-17-11, 05:19 PM
Well im about to fail 9th grade because i never do my work because im at home all day because i take online school. I hate being bored and I will do ANYTHING to not be bored, i am banned from EVERYTHING yet i still find a way to not do my work. I know that I have ADD but my parents dont believe me and we cannot even afford medication. So what I need are some tips, help, anything. I don't know what to do. I would just fail 9th grade and go to summer school, but we're going on vacation this summer and if i have to take summer school then i obviously can't go (please tell me if there is another option).

I have to call my teacher today because i haven't done work in his class for 17 school days. He's going to ask why, and I don't know what to day and im terrified. I hate myself for even wanting to go to stupid online school anyway and im mad that even when i begged my mom to take me out after the first semester, she still didn't. I dont know what to do anymore. I cry like every night now. Im so stressed out.