View Full Version : Over Dose?

Sakzero
05-19-11, 05:54 AM
It happen 2 nights ago where I started to have suicidal thoughts. What I decided to do was take 30pills of Adderall 15xr all at the same time. Then I took 12 vyvanse 30mgs. And the only thing that happen was that afters a hour I started feeling some nausea and sry mouth. Which then followed by random tic, muscle cramps, and upset stomach. About 10 minutes later I started to get blurry vision and a slight headache. I also did have some dizziness and nervousness. What made it worst was my trouble breathing and unable to walk straight for small periods of time. Was this close to a fatal overdose. I referred the 3 days in pain I was in, and not being able to fall asleep and having to go through it. Please dont try to do what I did. :(

Michiko74
05-19-11, 03:45 PM
Are you ok now? Did you get some help?

Sakzero
05-20-11, 04:16 AM
im starting to come down now. but im to embarrassed to talk to my doctor about it

Michiko74
05-25-11, 06:31 PM
You need to know that what happened isn't embrassing, but it's very concerning. I hope there is someone out there that you can trust enough to share this. There is a lot of pain there, and you can't go through it alone. If it's not your doctor, than it needs to be someone else.

Adults may not always respond with compassion and concern. Sometimes they can get very angry. This may seem like they're trying to blame you, but watching someone put their life in danger is a very scary thing.

There is help out there. Please don't try to do this alone, or think that you don't need it. The pain you feel brought you to this point may take you down even a darker path than before. Don't wait till that pain comes again before you take action.

StoicNate
05-25-11, 07:21 PM
Better tell your doctor for your own safety.
You only have one life to live.

sky..-
08-15-12, 04:03 PM
Better tell your doctor for your own safety.
You only have one life to live.

And maybe what he did was a mistake and it will never happen again.
Maybe because of adderal he got a new job and found the love of his dreams.