View Full Version : School and connors testing

Tata098
05-24-11, 03:34 PM
In January, my daughters school had a meeting with me because i had concerns about my daughter possibly having ADD. So they gave me a connors test to fill out and gave one to each of her teachers as well. Now like i said i think it was Janueary or February but i have not heard anything about it yet. Now its May almost June. Isn't there a certain amount of time in which they have to get back to me?? Just wondering. And i live in New York.
Thanks
Tara

Pears
05-24-11, 04:26 PM
This is unrelated to your question which I dont have an answer, but I cant see normal threads in forums only stickys. The only way I can access normal threads is by looking at the last posted thing before entering a forum. I cant even find my own thread that I created.

Lunacie
05-24-11, 05:56 PM
In January, my daughters school had a meeting with me because i had concerns about my daughter possibly having ADD. So they gave me a connors test to fill out and gave one to each of her teachers as well. Now like i said i think it was Janueary or February but i have not heard anything about it yet. Now its May almost June. Isn't there a certain amount of time in which they have to get back to me?? Just wondering. And i live in New York.
Thanks
Tara

I don't think it would hurt anything for you call the principal at your daughter's school and ask when they will have the results compiled - and if there will be a meeting with the parents and the staff to discuss those results.

It took about a week for our family doctor to coorelate all the forms that the family and the teachers filled out for my oldest granddaughter. It took almost a month when our family therapist had us fill them out for my youngest granddaughter. I think over three months is long enough for almost anyone to get the results compiled and let you know if they have any concerns - or if you should get your daughter tested somewhere else.