View Full Version : Interested, uninterested.

agggisjd
05-31-11, 12:54 AM
Ok, when I do something, say make a sheild, not only do I not finish it I don't even know how I was so interested in the first place. Anyone else or just me?

elysie100
05-31-11, 01:10 AM
Absolutely! I get so excited about things for a short period of time and then I get bored and I'm not even remotely interested in them.

Creator
05-31-11, 02:09 PM
Yep, this is a big problem because if that inspiration that you get for a short while, would last much longer, then I feel that I could be capable of doing anything.

I hate this ADD thing..

agggisjd
06-02-11, 12:33 AM
I hate that, happend with my 3ds:(, but it put up a good fight!

Creator
06-20-11, 03:38 PM
Sadly, when it's up to stuff that isn't productive at all..
I have no problem getting hooked too some online game playing it hours everyday for months.

agggisjd
06-21-11, 12:39 AM
Sadly, when it's up to stuff that isn't productive at all..
I have no problem getting hooked too some online game playing it hours everyday for months.

Tried runescape for a while played for a month then quit.

Spaced_In
07-24-11, 08:21 PM
i know exactly what you mean, i get interested in something then get bored with it. It's very annoying

Werl
08-03-11, 02:19 PM
This happens to pretty much everything I do. I will obsess over something for about 2-3 weeks and then get bored and move onto something else only to come back to that last interest a few months latter because i was bored and found something to do and then the cycle repeats.