View Full Version : video games

mental-case
06-01-11, 02:41 PM
what video games do u find easy and difficult to concentrate on? :)

Spacemaster
06-01-11, 11:22 PM
I cannot do platformers. I do best with games that have a story line, like RPG's (yeah yeah I'm also a girl) Anything that requires multiple tries to "get" something, forget it. I just want to hack and slash my way through the game, and I hate long periods of dialogue! I do very well at Guitar Hero because I can "sight read" music very well. I don't do well at puzzle games either, I give up on the puzzle very fast. Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur are pretty good for me, although remembering combos isn't easy for me. I'll open up the moves list a thousand times. I like games that tell you plainly what you have to do, as I have a hard time sorting out what needs to be done in what order, and left to my own devices i'll just wander around aimlessly in an environment.

agggisjd
06-02-11, 12:28 AM
The legend of zelda(my favorite) I find really easy, others like mario I play for like 10 mins then I stop(big nintendo fan).

mental-case
06-02-11, 07:02 AM
RPG for my daughter too (obivious shes a girl too)

whats ur favourite games - spacemaster

sighduck
06-02-11, 01:53 PM
I'm a FPS nut, I play call of duty 4 in competitive leagues :D

Spacemaster
06-02-11, 04:21 PM
Fable (2&3) Dragon Age and sequel, mario kart, cooking mama games for Wii, raving rabbids, (i can never pick 1 or 2 favorites) Guitar Hero Metallica for sure. I can't do shooters, there are too many things going on at once. Donkey Kong for Wii is great. I really hope they come out with the new Diablo for consoles (whenever that's gonna happen) I don't like PC games very much.

sighduck
06-03-11, 10:45 AM
I really hope they come out with the new Diablo for consoles (whenever that's gonna happen) I don't like PC games very much.

lolwut? SACRILAGE I TELLS YOU!!!!

Mesaana
06-03-11, 11:32 AM
WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN MY WoW SUPPORT GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so insanely complex and fun and beyond any other video game like Diablo x 300 its freakin awesome you will get obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grasshoppaa
06-03-11, 11:51 AM
WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN MY WoW SUPPORT GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so insanely complex and fun and beyond any other video game like Diablo x 300 its freakin awesome you will get obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ur sooo gay :p.

My favorite video game is probably Halo. I could really care less about the storyline/campaign in any game, I just play multiplayer and on Xbox live.

Just FYI: In the future, you should probably post topics like this in the "chit-chat" section, especially since nobody even uses this section.

sighduck
06-03-11, 11:58 AM
nah, i'll stick to my FPS games thanks

Mesaana
06-03-11, 03:12 PM
Ur sooo gay :p.

My favorite video game is probably Halo. I could really care less about the storyline/campaign in any game, I just play multiplayer and on Xbox live.

Just FYI: In the future, you should probably post topics like this in the "chit-chat" section, especially since nobody even uses this section.

IM so gay???? YOU just called me GAY?????!!!!!!!!!!! alright grass*****in hopper, this panda is pullin out her throwin knives and hunting you the ***** down.

FYI: don't **** off Mesaana when she is already in a ****ed off mood because I WILL RIP OUT YOUR JUGULAR, SKIN YOUR FACE OFF, WEAR IT AS A MASK, AND SLIT YOUR THROAT WITH MY SPYDERCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World of Warcraft rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go Heartfang, bloodiest dranei deathknight TANK EVER.

Conman
06-03-11, 11:15 PM
easy to concentrate on any. problem being i get into "the zone", so loud annoying sounds or people break it, especially if it's something difficult, like mortal kombat's challenge tower.....it ****es me off alot. i get volatile when gaming. : P

Mesaana
06-06-11, 01:12 AM
anyone here play marvel vs. capcom 3????????

Brob2
06-06-11, 04:29 AM
The intellectuals amongst us, such as moi, prefer the Splinter Cell or Drakes Fortune Series, even Navy Seals, though I find the latter game's plot a little comical given that if any of your young seals ever meandered up this way we would whack them with a pike and then wear their pelts for warmth:(;).

Blair

Conman
06-06-11, 11:57 AM
did anybody like playing N64? stuff like Banjo Tooie, Perfect Dark 64, Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Gex, Turok, etc.? (Lots of 64's i know)

Mesaana
06-06-11, 01:48 PM
did anybody like playing N64? stuff like Banjo Tooie, Perfect Dark 64, Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Gex, Turok, etc.? (Lots of 64's i know)

hell yeah!! ever play super smash bro's for 64???????? love mario cart and perfect dark, goldeneye, turok...

Conman
06-06-11, 02:52 PM
yes, who was your favorite character? N64 was the ****. and it still is. i was a beast at perfect dark, gotta regain my skills. that game probably made the standard 1st person shooter (right after goldeneye). however i hate how microsoft bought rareware games, now banjo kazooie and perfect dark suck as the new 360 games. microsoft destroyed 2 good games.

pooka
06-08-11, 03:52 AM
IM so gay???? YOU just called me GAY?????!!!!!!!!!!! alright grass*****in hopper, this panda is pullin out her throwin knives and hunting you the ***** down.

FYI: don't **** off Mesaana when she is already in a ****ed off mood because I WILL RIP OUT YOUR JUGULAR, SKIN YOUR FACE OFF, WEAR IT AS A MASK, AND SLIT YOUR THROAT WITH MY SPYDERCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World of Warcraft rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go Heartfang, bloodiest dranei deathknight TANK EVER.

This is why I'm glad I'm on your good side, sis :D

Impromptu_DTour
06-08-11, 05:51 AM
I just finished up the Gears of War 3 Beta recently, it was pretty sweet.

I mean. its not going to be available in LARP. but its going to be a pretty sweet finale for the franchise.

Conman
06-08-11, 08:39 AM
goodie. i still have yet to buy gears 2.

Turbochica
06-08-11, 11:11 PM
I only play one game I play World of Warcraft

When I play DPS and not Tank on my warrior, that is boring. I zone out at times.

Its fun and I like the social part of it.

Conman
06-08-11, 11:16 PM
until the south park story happens. hahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Spacemaster
06-09-11, 12:01 AM
Star Fox man.

Impromptu_DTour
06-09-11, 05:28 AM
goodie. i still have yet to buy gears 2.

well if you enjoyed gears 1, you'll love gears 2.

if youve never played gears 1, you'll enjoy gears 2 alot.

Gow2 is where they really broke in the use of the engine, and the story totally takes off in the second one.

not sure completely what they plan on doing with the gow3 campaign, the beta was just multiplayer, and it was unreasonably solid, so far removed from the awkwardness of gow1. Epic really took ownership on this one.

Conman
06-09-11, 10:45 AM
i played and beat gears 1. just dont have money to want to buy gears 2, although its probably really cheap now. ill do the same with gears 3 later. i tend to buy the games i want as pre-order when im allowed to, or as present. but there' too many good ones i want. like MW3

sighduck
06-09-11, 12:32 PM
:D competitive gaming is great :) my cod4 team just landed a sponsorship with logitech :D

so chuffed :)

Andon
06-10-11, 10:21 AM
minecraft, gta, lost vikings (snes), MX vs ATV, freerider 2, WoW, mirrors edge, pokemon sapphire. these are what i'm currently playing. CANT WAIT 4 OBLIVION 5 SKYRIM

Conman
06-10-11, 10:25 AM
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!! *dance fight music continues*

FINISH HIM!