View Full Version : Need help finding a good doctor who can help me with my ADD in India

06-20-11, 04:49 AM
Hi Guys,

I recently discovered that I have ADD. I would want to consult a pyschiatrist to confirm this. I live in India. I tried to google but couldnt find any good doctor who can help me with my ADD in India.

Please help!

06-21-11, 08:11 AM
Anybody here who knows of any professional who can help me in India

11-14-12, 09:21 AM
hi i m frm india...i wud llike to whch part of indian ur frm.?

11-14-12, 09:32 AM

This Dr just released a book on ADHD in India.

The first link gives an address where you can write to her and perhaps find a more local doctor.

She appears to be located in Chennai.

07-31-13, 01:40 AM
I know a really good doctor. Contact me for details!