View Full Version : ADD and Your Money: Guide to Personal Finance for Adults with ADHD

DarkShadow
06-28-11, 12:23 PM
I found this book on the ADD Warehouse yesterday and bought it. I could really use something like this to help me get my personal finances under control. I have been successful in cutting spending, and stopping impulsive spending, but I can't manage finances worth a flip.

Have any of you read this book, or used the material in the book? What do you think of it?

(I probably should have asked this prior to spending the $18.00 on it huh? :rolleyes:)

http://0.tqn.com/d/add/1/0/O/6/-/-/ADDandYourMoney.jpg

Muggzy
06-28-11, 05:27 PM
Reviews look good, I am going to look for a cheap E-Book or used copy and check it out, thx for the link, I am always looking for current books since most of the stuff I find or have is pretty dated.

DarkShadow
06-28-11, 07:31 PM
Reviews look good, I am going to look for a cheap E-Book or used copy and check it out, thx for the link, I am always looking for current books since most of the stuff I find or have is pretty dated.

I was hoping to find an audio version, but I couldn't. I'm nervous because I really could use a book like this, but chances are I won't finish it. I rarely finish a book anymore.

We'll see though. It's written for the ADHD brain, so maybe it will be different.

andy78
08-10-11, 03:47 AM
Do you have any suggestions for some good resources on ADD ebooks?

Tara
08-10-11, 04:18 PM
Don't worry about not finishing this one. It's short and VERY easy to read. All of her books are VERY ADD Friendly.

SooZeeQ
10-19-11, 08:33 AM
Just wondering... has anyone ever heard of personal financial counselors who specialize in people with ADHD?