View Full Version : Hyper-sexuality

ADDictedtoyou
07-02-11, 06:57 PM
My boyfriend is ADD and definitely has a bigger libido than I do. A symptom of having ADD can be hypersexuality which means that they have frequent sexual urges and have the need to satisfy them. Now I'm not talking about the fact that this is the case with many teenagers, I'm talking about them needing it more than average to were it seems borderline sex addiction. He always wants to do something sexual. However I am not up for it or not comfortable with it.

I feel like in order to make him happy I need to do things that I'm not comfortable with. Then I realize that it is my body and I should never let anyone pressure me.

My boyfriend use to be a total player and got whatever he wanted from girls. However that all changed when he met me. I am a "good girl" so I don't have sex in high school and don't participate in sexual activities as often as most girls in high school. Back to him being a player... He used to have his sexual need met whenever he wanted it to, but now that he is with me that is no longer the case. I feel like I should meet his sexual need in order to make him happy. Sometimes I feel like it would be better to give him a "hall pass" so he an go and get his needs satisfied so that our relationship will be less about sexual stuff.

Sometimes I am so confused about how to handle all of this. I have come to the conclusion that I will only do what I am comfortable with and if he needs more his hand isn't broken so he can do that himself. He doesn't need to get off all the time and if he does then he can do that by himself. I am going to respect myself and do the right thing. I am going to only do what I am comfortable with.