View Full Version : Is anyone stable on Geodon?

GiGi3
07-24-11, 01:05 PM
Is there anyone out there that has doses up to a higher dose of Geodon and found some mood stability?

I think at lower doses it can induce hypomania/mania. Doc said there is a lot of room to move up.

Anyone take 120mg or more and found stability?

karbouris
03-29-12, 01:41 AM
I took like 160 MGS of Geodon at one point. It NEVER worked for me. It made me feel constantly in a blur and sucidal. I was always depressed and would sleep for 3 days at a time. I have nothing postive to say about Geodon.

sarahsweets
03-29-12, 09:42 AM
Geodon has really saved me. I have been stable for 4 years (relatively) and I take 60mg 2 x a day.

AddYourAll
04-21-12, 11:14 AM
I'd rather burn in hell for eternity than take geodon....long story but atypicals are for guineas

Blueranne
04-21-12, 11:17 AM
I'd rather burn in hell for eternity than take geodon....long story but atypicals are for guineas

What the F are you talking about?

karbouris
08-11-12, 04:10 PM
It might work for like 1 in 1000. Everyone I seen on it, winds up crazier with extrapymrimadial syndrome.

CheekyMonkey
08-11-12, 04:36 PM
It does work every once in a while, but mostly I've seen bad side effects.

My husband was on it for 6 weeks and developed tremors so bad that he couldn't work anymore. A few of his bipolar friends have had success with it though.

koali777
01-28-13, 06:38 PM
I was on 240 mg of Geodon at one time. I was originally on 160 mg but felt super depressed and listless and tired, so for some reason the doctor put me on an even higher dose. Now I know that I probably would have done better on a smaller dose than even 160 mg. I think a lot of people like Geodon but yeah I'm one of them that just couldn't handle it...I was a zombie that couldn't even enjoy my hobbies anymore, let alone go to work or school.