View Full Version : My Dream ADHD/Life Coach (Combined) Wish List

Unmanagable
08-12-11, 06:30 AM
They say if you're gonna wish, wish big. :D I'd love to find someone with all of these qualities who does adhd/life coaching or something similar:

I need a positive, peaceful, creative, logical, compassionate, kind, assertive, musically talented, earth friendly, laid back, very organized, extremely patient, neat, chef/nutritional skills, empathetic, spiritual, yogi, masseuse, reiki master, zen master, adhd/life coach combination sort of person(s) to take me under their instructional wings daily and help me maximize my potential and then help keep me motivated to maintain it.

If you know someone who meets some or most of the criteria, I'd love to pick their brain for a bit. But anyway, back to reality.......

Please share your thoughts and your ideas of your perfect personalized adhd/life coach.

awaywithfairies
01-02-12, 02:23 AM
They say if you're gonna wish, wish big. :D I'd love to find someone with all of these qualities who does adhd/life coaching or something similar:

I need a positive, peaceful, creative, logical, compassionate, kind, assertive, musically talented, earth friendly, laid back, very organized, extremely patient, neat, chef/nutritional skills, empathetic, spiritual, yogi, masseuse, reiki master, zen master, adhd/life coach combination sort of person(s) to take me under their instructional wings daily and help me maximize my potential and then help keep me motivated to maintain it.

If you know someone who meets some or most of the criteria, I'd love to pick their brain for a bit. But anyway, back to reality.......

Please share your thoughts and your ideas of your perfect personalized adhd/life coach.

Have you had coaching before?

A good coach will pick your brain instead of you picking theirs and can motivate you whether or not you share the same interests. You have the answers, coaches just ask the right questions to help you access them. So the above criteria may not be as important as you think, as long as you find someone who ticks the most important boxes and with whom you feel connected.

Good luck!

rickymooston
01-02-12, 03:04 PM

You want a spouse without ADHD who loves you anyway and mtivates you instead of going nuts?

I dont think you get the coaching idea.

Basically, its somebody who understands ADHD because they probably have it and who helps you help yourself by offering advice.

Its not a dreamer lover who will clean up after you.

Unmanagable
01-02-12, 04:34 PM
You want a spouse without ADHD who loves you anyway and mtivates you instead of going nuts?

I dont think you get the coaching idea.

Basically, its somebody who understands ADHD because they probably have it and who helps you help yourself by offering advice.

Its not a dreamer lover who will clean up after you.

This was something I typed a while back as I was thinking of what/who would be beneficial to have within my support system vs. a real request to find a coach.

But I appreciate you taking time to respond. A dreamer lover that cleans up after me is one I forgot to add. ;)

anonymouslyadd
01-03-12, 12:00 AM
I embody everything you desire except for a few.;):p

Unmanagable
01-03-12, 12:08 AM
lol......as long as you embody the dreamer lover part that cleans up after me, we can work around the rest.....;)

anonymouslyadd
01-03-12, 12:13 AM
lol......as long as you embody the dreamer lover part that cleans up after me, we can work around the rest.....;)

Are you looking more for the perfect guy?:p I'm out of the running.:D

Unmanagable
01-03-12, 02:05 AM
hahahaha.......ummmm.......I'm not in the running either, darlin'. :D

Maybe I should be looking at attempting to stop "making funnies" in this thread. lol