View Full Version : Green tea as good treatment

David20
08-15-11, 02:24 AM
I will share that green tea is good to treat digestive disorder after meal,Just add 2-3 drops of lemon and enjoy your green tea to have strong stomach .It also helps

treating cancer
cholesterol reducing
freshness

Vyva-Stuck
08-29-11, 07:58 PM
Yes! Thank you.

carolino
10-05-11, 01:25 AM
Hi.
nice posting. Thanks for sharing this nice information.yes i agree green tea has many benefits as David has said.
regards

Karl22
03-28-12, 06:07 AM
Hmm thanks for sharing this wonderful post, I really like to your thread.It is quite helpful discussion according to me, thank you so much for the impressive post......

Pumbaa
03-28-12, 07:41 AM
I love green tea!

Kiyrah
03-31-12, 03:26 PM
Really? This is awesome! Thanks for the information!

Jalen12
04-28-12, 09:28 AM
Hi friends,
Green tea is very best for our health treatment and also use as diet drink.
Green tea is provides us the freshness to our health and also helps in treating cancer.
thanks

Nautilus
05-05-12, 12:49 PM
Be careful that your green tea does not come from Japan!

Unfortunately, the regulations regarding imports of Japanese food products after Fukushima are lacking. Tea is one of those especially risky items because it is dried and therefore condensed.

I love green tea by the way. I think that when it is not contaminated, it benefits our health in many ways.

Brethy
09-22-12, 03:30 AM
Green tea is a best herbal treatment of many diseases. It is good to drink a cup of green tea in a day. It keeps us active and healthy all the time. Green tea makes our skin healthy.

Sidney
10-02-12, 03:40 AM
There is no any doubt that green tea is a herbal method of fat burning. It is good to drink a cup of green tea in a day. It fights with cancer and many other diseases.