View Full Version : How to balance my busy schedule

rainbowdash
08-24-11, 12:09 PM
So I have a busy schedule for my Junior year. I'm enrolled in this program where I go to college and high school at the same time. I'm also going to be doing after school activities 4 out of 5 days of a week. Thankfully these activities aren't directly after school. I want to be able to enjoy outside of school activities even if I do have ADD-PI. I was just diagnosed this May so this disorder is brand new to me. I'm currently taking 20mg of Adderal and I have a fast acting 10mg dose of Adderal for after school things. Any suggestions of how to keep organized and be successful in everything I do? Thanks

Tara
08-24-11, 03:10 PM
Have you looked into coaching? The Edge Foundation specializes in coaching students with ADD / ADHD. They also have scholarships for students who can't afford coaching.

rainbowdash
08-24-11, 09:12 PM
Have you looked into coaching? The Edge Foundation specializes in coaching students with ADD / ADHD. They also have scholarships for students who can't afford coaching.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I hope I could get a scholarship because I can't afford the fees.