View Full Version : What's a good generic of Klonopin?

StoicNate
09-20-11, 06:38 PM
I just prescribed Klonopin and wonder what's a good generic of it.

I need to pick up my script and go to the pharmacy soon.

Thanks.

Abi
09-20-11, 10:20 PM
Roche manufactures it and its quite cheap.

Drizzy
09-26-11, 05:49 AM
I hate teva just as much as you do but their kpins aren't too bad. They are the only ones I've tried but they work alrgight for me

notnormalmom
09-26-11, 12:28 PM
I have had the Roche before and they worked really well but my new pharmacy filled my script with Actavis, I have never heard of them but they seem to be pretty good . I am not having the sleepy feeling I get sometimes so I have to say they are really smooth. I have been on Klonopin for 12-13 years now and it has been a God-send to me so I hope it helps you

MismedicatdMess
12-22-11, 01:53 PM
From my experience, and ive had several generic Klonopins, Qualitest is the best. its a blue tab with a cursive v on it....Its availability like many generics may be regional. The new green TEVAs ive had as well and those were just not as good but they weren't awful.

APSJ
12-22-11, 09:46 PM
I've taken lots of different varieties, and honestly never noticed a difference between the generics, or even between the generic and Klonopin®

ADDinHDefgHi?!
12-25-11, 06:19 AM
I've been on klonopin for two years, been on many different kinds of generics and I can't tell the difference at all. I'm on the Teva ones right now and they feel the same as all the others to me.

I do notice a difference in brands with ritalin but not klonopin.

kingfish
01-30-12, 03:28 AM
Teva seemed to work fine for me.

known_guy
01-30-12, 03:39 PM
My pharmacy gives me Mylan. In the past I was given Teva but I can't remember enough about it to provide a comparison - was too long ago.

I have no problems with Mylan. :)

425runner
02-01-12, 10:25 PM
I take TEVA and like it, this time pharmacy gave me Roche so we'll see if there's any difference besides the pill shape.

known_guy
02-01-12, 10:44 PM
I take TEVA and like it, this time pharmacy gave me Roche so we'll see if there's any difference besides the pill shape.

I've heard nothing but positive things about Roche. :) Hopefully it'll be good.

StoicNate
02-01-12, 10:53 PM
Isn't Roche brand name Klonopin?
What's the NDC number on it as generic?

Killface1981
02-08-12, 11:40 AM
Mylan is the worst generic I've gotten so far, Teva was okay but seemed to feel weak after a few months on it, Qualitest was crappy, EON was great and now I've gotten Actavis for a few months. It seems to be almost as good as namebrand K-pins.

known_guy
02-08-12, 02:11 PM
Isn't Roche brand name Klonopin?
What's the NDC number on it as generic?

I think you're right, Roche makes the brand name Klonopin. I don't know if they make a generic version as well or not.

DeepSouth
02-10-12, 02:52 PM
I see no one mentioned Sandoz here... My current Klonopin script are the Sandoz. I think this is the best brand Ive ever had. I've pretty much tried them all and had success with all of them. Im not sure of the brand, but the ones with the M on one side was the worst one to me. Qualitest is also a good brand of Klonopin.

eeilyk
02-24-12, 02:50 AM
Generics, by law, have to 100% the same as the original.

known_guy
02-24-12, 03:10 AM
[/URL][URL]http://www.readersdigest.ca/health/sickness-prevention/generic-drugs-vs-brand-name-drugs (http://www.readersdigest.ca/health/sickness-prevention/generic-drugs-vs-brand-name-drugs?id=3)

Chace90
03-02-12, 12:36 AM
I went to a diffrent pharmacy and they gave me mylan rather than roche, I like the mylan more because they don't seem as strong as the roche.

Dntpay4crap
12-06-13, 06:01 PM
Okay, qualitest and mylan suck. Roche labs invented Klonopin (stenciled K), Valium (stenciled V), and Rohypnol (no stencil to my knowledge) BRAND NAME IS KLONOPIN. ALL GENERICS ARE CLONAZEPAM. So, I have two questions: Who is the best Clonazepam manufacturer and who is the best Methylin manufacturer? Thanks for the prompt replies.

AnitaLay
01-12-16, 04:57 PM
I see no one mentioned Sandoz here... My current Klonopin script are the Sandoz. I think this is the best brand Ive ever had. I've pretty much tried them all and had success with all of them. Im not sure of the brand, but the ones with the M on one side was the worst one to me. Qualitest is also a good brand of Klonopin.

I was just switched from TEVA to Sandoz, huge difference. I would not recommend Sandoz, it gives me vertigo and makes me tired (Xanax also makes me tired but no vertigo). TEVA does the exact opposite, barely any side effects except slight tipsy/drunk feeling if I take too much but generally it gives me that "get up and go" energy and motivation to start my day and get things done. also able to socialize in a less socially awkward manner. works well with Adderall XR too.

Haven't tried any other brands of kpin but interested in Roche now.

Snake-Eater
01-22-16, 09:05 AM
I've had brand name Roche kolonipin when I had insurance , work much better than teva. That being said, tevas generic do work. IME, 1.5-2mg teva clonazepam is = to 1mg brand name Roche kolonopin.