View Full Version : I wish for

Blueranne
09-24-11, 10:41 PM
This is a really fun game that isn' too hard to do. If you have a really good imagination, you'll love it! The Rules are Simple:

1. The first person posts a wish.

2. The second poster grants the first wish, but with a twist so the granted wish is rendered useless. They then wish for something of thier own.

Ex:
Poster #1: I wish I had a million dollars.

Poster #2: Granted, but you get it in pennies.

I will start:
I wish I could control nature

shysmile
09-25-11, 12:55 AM
Wish granted. You may now control nature! All you need to do is find the nature-control remote. :D It's been lost for 10,000 years...

I wish I could travel to awesome exotic places for free.

KronarTheBlack
09-25-11, 01:13 AM
Wish granted. You are now transported back to the year 1789 and are now a slave on the HMS Bounty chained to the oars day in and day out. You have seen Tahiti, New Zealand, New Guinea, Australia, Fiji, Cook Islands, and Tonga for free but die a horrible death due to the sinking of the ship with you at the oars.

I wish I was superman!

Blueranne
09-25-11, 01:17 AM
Wish granted, you may travel to awesome exotic free places but you have to be awesome, exotic and free to go.... ;)

I wish I could fly and be invisible.

xXMimmXx
10-04-11, 10:20 AM
Granted! You can fly and are invisible to the naked eye. You are the flu virus, and you have just taken your first flight when I sneezed!

I wish I had my dream job as a professional internet surfer!

Blueranne
10-04-11, 01:22 PM
Granted you now have your dream job but when you wake up you are back to the same ol' thing as before.

I wish all of my forum friends lived within walking distance from my house.

EYEFORGOT
10-05-11, 07:23 AM
Granted, they also borrow lots of things and forget to return them.

I wish my paperwork would organize itself.

zannie
10-05-11, 09:47 AM
Granted, your paperwork can organize itself but needs to take a break now and again to get a drink of water.

I wish that I never had to make dinner again.

Blueranne
10-05-11, 11:55 AM
Granted but, now you have to have 2 lunches.

I wish for a brand new Buick Enclave.

selita
10-05-11, 12:06 PM
Granted! But was hit by an 18-wheeler on the way off the lot.

I wish people would do whatever I told them to.

Blueranne
10-05-11, 12:16 PM
Granted but, you can only tell them what to do through charades

I wish getting high wasnt illegal or viewed as being bad.

Abi
10-05-11, 12:24 PM
Granted, You have just created a world where so many people are seriously and perpetually high and you have to live, with and communicate with these bumbling, fumbling idiots.

I wish I could teleport myself

Oxycodone
10-05-11, 12:24 PM
Wish granted but your clothes won't stay with you when you get to the other end.

I wish Diablo 3 was released tomorrow.

Blueranne
10-05-11, 12:25 PM
Granted but every time you reach your destination you are naked.

I wish I had a million dollars.

selita
10-05-11, 12:55 PM
Granted, but only in Japan.
Granted, but they are sand dollars. And mostly broken.

I wish I could afford a Tilley Hat.

Space-Case
10-05-11, 12:57 PM
Granted. But it's a millon dollars worth of coupons that you have to organize remember to bring to the grocery store with you.

I wish I could afford to go on vacation wherever I want, whenever I want.

Blueranne
10-05-11, 01:05 PM
Granted but you cant afford to bring anyone you know, or pay for a hotel, or food.

I wish I could have whatever I wanted.

Abi
10-05-11, 01:14 PM
Granted but no matter how much you accumulate, you are never satisfied, and live out your life in misery constantly seeking the next thing to mke you happy only to fail again and again.

I wish I could meet and marry the girl of my dreams

Blueranne
10-05-11, 01:21 PM
Granted but you are not the man of her dreams and she is never completely happy. :p

I wish I could time travel.

Abi
10-05-11, 01:25 PM
:(

Granted. But everytime you do you eff up the timeline and make it so all your friends and family never existed.

Blueranne
10-05-11, 01:30 PM
I wish I would have finish school the first go around

Abi
10-05-11, 01:34 PM
LOL!!!
------

Granted. But you scraped through with a C- average.

I wish I was given an infinite number of wishes :p

selita
10-05-11, 11:32 PM
Granted. But they are horses.

I wish I was a hunter, in search of different food.

Bluerose
10-06-11, 07:55 AM
Wish granted but you have become food for something else.

I don’t make wishes I make firm requests. :p

I request that the man downstairs stops cooking fry-ups.

shysmile
10-06-11, 10:13 AM
Granted. But he invites a chef over to cook fry ups for him.

I wish I was incredibly adorable and rich.

Abi
10-06-11, 10:26 AM
You are adorable. As for rich -- granted but you become the constant target of golddiggers who harass you for money, would-be kidnappers wanting to extract ransom, & just a generally hectic life.

I wish I was a mod

shysmile
10-06-11, 10:37 AM
Granted. But then you have to take the super secret mod initiation ritual that I will probably get in trouble just for mentioning here where you have to be bombarded with beehives while shirtless in a sunny desert and walking in shoes made out of used bubblegum while juggling cacti and reciting the secret oath to protect the forum. :p

I wish I had a pet lamb.

Abi
10-06-11, 10:47 AM
Granted but it follows you EVERYWHERE including bathroom, bedroom when bf comes over etc and makes BAAAH BAAAH BAAAH

I wish I were NT

shysmile
10-07-11, 11:01 AM
*waves magic wand* You're NT...an NT chimpanzee that is. :p

I wish I were skinny like I was in '08 and '09.

Abi
10-07-11, 11:03 AM
Okay but you got skinny because wild animals attacked you and ate portions of your flesh.

I wish I could get this work done.

Blueranne
10-07-11, 11:16 AM
Granted your hand has a mind of its own and whips through all of your work but everything is typed in pig latin.

I wish it was always nice weather.

julesjampot
10-08-11, 05:18 PM
Granted but you would be so shriveled up by the sun

I wish for a nice quiet beach somewhere alone with the sound of music playing in the distance .....

Rebelyell
10-08-11, 06:24 PM
Oh I didnt realize this was fun n games,i wish I could stop having scatterbrained days every other day. its all fun n games till some 1 loses n eye an its not funny its hilarious

Abi
10-08-11, 06:43 PM
Granted. You don't have them every OTHER day.

You have them everyday

==

I wish my life were an endless movie, full of endless excitement but with happy endings and peaceful sojourns in betweem

Blueranne
10-08-11, 07:55 PM
Granted but everyday when you wake up you cant remember the last day, you dont remember who you are or any of your loved ones.

I wish I could stop feeling queasy

pechemignonne
10-08-11, 08:32 PM
Granted, you are no longer queasy, but you are so hungry you want to eat everything that you see.

I wish my kitchen was clean and there was a nice dinner on the table!

Blueranne
10-08-11, 08:48 PM
AWESOME!!!

Granted, but the rest of your house is so horribly messy that you have roaches thus killing any desire to even be in your house.

I wish my kids would stop fighting

Hathor
10-08-11, 10:03 PM
Granted - But they are going to grow up to be smug, flaky hippys

I wish it would not rain so much in Vancouver

Blueranne
10-08-11, 10:11 PM
Granted, instead of rain it is all snow.

I wish every weekend was a 3 day weekend.

selita
10-08-11, 10:15 PM
Granted, but in between there are 25 work days.

I wish I had a turkey.

Blueranne
10-08-11, 10:21 PM
Granted but it lives in your bedroom and poops all over.

I wish I could read minds.

shysmile
10-08-11, 11:39 PM
Granted. But it never shuts off, and other peoples thoughts keep you up at night.

I wish I could understand and talk to animals. :p

Blueranne
10-08-11, 11:52 PM
Granted but your schizophrenia freaks people out so the only friends you have are guinea pigs and hamsters.

I wish I could imagine objects then make them appear.

Bluerose
10-09-11, 09:46 AM
Wish granted because you can..... It’s called visualisation.
But be careful what you wish for.

I request that i have a quiet week.

shysmile
10-09-11, 10:09 AM
Granted. But you become permanently deaf.

I wish that the whole world was a better place. I challenge anyone to try messing that one up. :p

Blueranne
10-09-11, 11:57 AM
Well according to Friedrich Nietzsche that would likely cause art to become substandard...... So, granted, but now Shy cant draw or create any more.

I wish little kids didnt have to die.

shysmile
10-09-11, 12:06 PM
Awwww, granted. Though they are sad because they can't be in heaven and have to live on annoying earth for another 80+ years.

I wish I had my own private greenhouse with lots of beautiful butterflies in it (and gardeners to tend to all the plants). :p

Blueranne
10-19-11, 02:54 AM
granted but those gardners are old naked dudes who have no shame, so you never want to go in there.

I wish I could beat Shy's tetris score.

BouCoupDinkyDau
10-23-11, 09:57 PM
You will, right after we encase her in carbonite and sell her to Jabba the Hutt.

I wish I wasn't such an isolationist.

buddy
10-24-11, 04:34 PM
I wish for things to go ok as my son moves out of my house & into a house of his own.

anonymouslyadd
10-24-11, 05:25 PM
I wish to be able to run my own business someday.

julesjampot
10-24-11, 05:31 PM
Anon and Buddy ,your wish is my command Fairy jules.

..scatteres fairy dusthttp://images.elfwood.com/art/g/a/gaylebird/fairycut7.jpg

Blueranne
01-03-12, 10:38 PM
This is a really fun game that isn' too hard to do. If you have a really good imagination, you'll love it! The Rules are Simple:

1. The first person posts a wish.

2. The second poster grants the first wish, but with a twist so the granted wish is rendered useless. They then wish for something of thier own.

Ex:
Poster #1: I wish I had a million dollars.

Poster #2: Granted, but you get it in pennies.

I will start:
I wish I could control nature

RESTART:

I wish there was a private subforum for chit chat.

Abi
01-03-12, 10:42 PM
Granted but they resurrect livinginchaos(happy birthday btw) and metz to be the mods, and they are more strict than the regular chit chat mods

Ahahahahahaha

Blueranne
01-03-12, 10:44 PM
Now where's your "I wish"?

Abi
01-03-12, 10:46 PM
bleh.

Blueranne
01-03-12, 11:33 PM
I wish I could be a guest start on the Simpsons.

Rebelyell
01-03-12, 11:45 PM
Why dont you write fox/who ever write simpsons and ask em?

Conman
01-03-12, 11:47 PM
i wish i could merge my mind with my mind when i was 5 to pass my knowledge onto myself and not **** up like i have

Blueranne
01-03-12, 11:49 PM
Rules? Huh, what are those?..... ;)

What should I put in the letter Reb?

Rebelyell
01-03-12, 11:50 PM
That you admire the show and how would you go bout it,maybe give em a voice tape /voice over.Cheap hawt sex:D

Blueranne
01-03-12, 11:53 PM
i wish i could merge my mind with my mind when i was 5 to pass my knowledge onto myself and not **** up like i have

Granted but now all of your success has made you feel like you are fooling people and like you can't live up to all the expectations. Therefor your anxiety and depression are worse, so you can't enjoy it.

I wish someone would bring me dinner in bed.

Rebelyell
01-03-12, 11:55 PM
wheres the hubby at orkids to help yas

Conman
01-03-12, 11:59 PM
Granted but now all of your success has made you feel like you are fooling people and like you can't live up to all the expectations. Therefor your anxiety and depression are worse, so you can't enjoy it.

wrong i would be happier, more physically fit, and more socially skilled...maybe that last one, not sure. but at the very least i could maybe hang out with friends or other such things like a normal person (im speaking from a social standpoint, not an ADHD vs. NT thing)

NOBODY WILL BRING YOU DINNER IN BED!

Rebelyell
01-04-12, 12:01 AM
ding ding ding round 2,conman hascome out swinging...

Blueranne
01-04-12, 12:02 AM
That you admire the show and how would you go bout it,maybe give em a voice tape /[********]:D

for gosh sakes Reb, get yo mind outa the gutter! At least when your talking about me.

Rebelyell
01-04-12, 12:03 AM
NO NO it was suppose to be 2 different sentences,not a run on 1,oops,dont think of anybody here as cheap

Blueranne
01-04-12, 12:04 AM
wrong i would be happier, more physically fit, and more socially skilled...maybe that last one, not sure. but at the very least i could maybe hang out with friends or other such things like a normal person (im speaking from a social standpoint, not an ADHD vs. NT thing)

NOBODY WILL BRING YOU DINNER IN BED!
Ya don't argue with the one granting the wish.... ;)

Nifferka
01-09-12, 03:08 PM

Granted. But the person bringing you dinner will be in a hospital bed, so the nursing staff will have to wheel them around to you, and you'll have to eat it standing up.

I wish I could visit my sister without my brother-in-law trying to give me a bear hug. (They hurt!)

Blueranne
01-09-12, 03:12 PM
I wish I could visit my sister without my brother-in-law trying to give me a bear hug. (They hurt!)
granted, but instead he gives you a big sloppy open mouth kiss.

I wish I could meet my friends in real life.

Saboit
01-09-12, 03:16 PM
granted, but instead he gives you a big sloppy open mouth kiss.

I wish I could meet my friends in real life.

Granted, book a flight and I'll see you

I wish I weren't an idiot, utter crap, dysfunctional....and....so....it...goes....

Nifferka
01-09-12, 03:21 PM
Granted, but you are stuck in the bottom of a well in a deserted field.

I wish I could get rid of insomnia just by saying, "Insomnia, begone!" in a loud, confident voice.

Saboit
01-09-12, 03:24 PM
Granted, but you are stuck in the bottom of a well in a deserted field.

I wish I could get rid of insomnia just by saying, "Insomnia, begone!" in a loud, confident voice.

Granted, try now.

I wish I would die.

Nifferka
01-09-12, 03:49 PM
I can't try it now, it will wake everyone else up!

Your wish will be granted...eventually.

I wish I could look like I did 10 years ago