View Full Version : does anyone still sleep walk?

sarahsweets
09-29-11, 08:09 AM
I used to sleepwalk all the time as a kid and grew out of it. Last night the weirdest thing happened. My phone went off and my husband said I woke up and started searching on the floor for something. He asked my what I was looking for and he said I looked wide eyed at him and said "I'm looking for my headband that plays music! " he said I sounded angry. Then I laid down and went right back to sleep. When I woke up this morning I vaguely remembered something but it was far away like a dream. Then he told me what happened. I'm such a weirdo but on the flip side I do wish I had a headband that plays music.

julesjampot
09-29-11, 12:05 PM
My eldest son 23 has always sleep walked.
On holiday a couple of years ago we went on holiday to a 4 star hotel in spain. We were on the fourth floor.Tom my son got up one night in his sleep trance and wandered down to the marble reception area in his boxer shorts. After standing there for awhile he woke up and they had to let him back in his room LOL

pechemignonne
09-29-11, 12:09 PM
No, but I kick. Hard. Good thing my bf doesn't bruise easily...

Abi
09-29-11, 12:18 PM
I kick too, and move my arms and legs around.

We have a fair amount in common (abrasiveness and the need to be right being amoung them.)

If you ever accidentally kick your boyfriend off the bed and he gets impaled on the icepick your ADHD brain forgot on the floor; we can hook up.

:)

Abi
09-29-11, 12:20 PM
Oh pechi... I see you've chosen your Halloween Avatar already. Good on you.

You know you have to post on the entry thread, yeh?

jk

pechemignonne
09-29-11, 12:46 PM
I kick too, and move my arms and legs around.

We have a fair amount in common (abrasiveness and the need to be right being amoung them.)

If you ever accidentally kick your boyfriend off the bed and he gets impaled on the icepick your ADHD brain forgot on the floor; we can hook up.

:)
I'm pretty sure that if I accidentally murdered my boyfriend in my sleep, the last thing that I would want to do was hook up with someone likely to murder me in my sleep. :p

Oh pechi... I see you've chosen your Halloween Avatar already. Good on you.
But you evidently haven't! By the way, I have taken the liberty of posting your fetching avatar pic on "Hot or Not" and "How Many Beer.com", I will keep you posted as to the results.

I foresee a landslide victory in all contests for our handsome abi, with perhaps a reality show in his future where he finds his soul mate among eligible bachelorettes.

Abi
09-29-11, 01:00 PM
But you evidently haven't! By the way, I have taken the liberty of posting your fetching avatar pic on "Hot or Not" and "How Many Beer.com", I will keep you posted as to the results.

I foresee a landslide victory in all contests for our handsome abi, with perhaps a reality show in his future where he finds his soul mate among eligible bachelorettes.

You didn't!!

You wouldn't.

Would you??? :eek:

Edit: LOL, my AVATAR pic. For a sec I thought you posted my ACTUAL pic. Phew. :o

Round 1 to Peche.

Conman
09-29-11, 05:51 PM
i sleepwalk from time to time. maybe like once or twice a year. one time i ate nachos in my sleep since i woke up and found the nachos from burrito station on the table and the fridge open, another time on a trip to play in Parade of Roses in california, apparently i put one of my roommate's clothes in the bathroom, and every night we were there since he locked the bathroom door. i myself found that out only recently. other time i have just woken up somewhere not my bed (like the middle of my floor, not near the bed, in the living room, etc.)