View Full Version : ADHD Convention in Nashville

pharmacy boy
09-23-04, 03:31 AM
Sometime in October ill get the exact date their will be a national conference on add/adhd in youth and adults here in nashville, tickets are pricey though if your not a member of their organazation, wish i could go, is anyone planning on going or heard anything about it?

Ruby
09-23-04, 09:24 AM
I haven't heard anything, but I'm pretty new to this "official" ADHD thing--just had my first psychiatrist's visit yesterday, and probably won't get a dx or a script for another couple of weeks. So I'm not up on the inside scoop. :) Let us know what you here, please. Thanks!

charlie
09-23-04, 09:38 AM
Pharm Boy,
how pricey, can you give more detail one of my 4 bros lives in Nashville.
Thanks

Tara
09-23-04, 10:42 AM
I'm planning on attending 2 days of the conferece. I believe you can sign up for membership at the same time you sign up for the conference and receive the discount.

More info about the CHADD conference can be found here http://www.chadd.org/webpage.cfm?cat_id=14&subcat_id=26

pharmacy boy
09-23-04, 11:13 AM
yeah, thats the website, i had forgotten where i saw it, im also waiting to see when the volunteer section opens so mabey i can go for free:D

Ruby
09-24-04, 02:12 PM
yeah, thats the website, i had forgotten where i saw it, im also waiting to see when the volunteer section opens so mabey i can go for free:D
Oh please, please, please let me know!!! I want to go if we can scrape together a little extra money, but we are having difficulties right now due to some unexpected house repairs. Keep me posted--I'd like to volunteer as well.

pharmacy boy
10-01-04, 03:02 PM
The volunteer section is now open, the url is http://www.chadd.org/webpage.cfm?cat_id=14&subcat_id=26i am still planning to volunteer as if you do 2 three hour shifts you get a free pass for a day

Tara
10-01-04, 03:41 PM
That's great!! Those of you who live in the area could volunteer on Wed and Thurs and then go to the main conference on Fri and Sat.

pharmacy boy
10-08-04, 08:47 AM
well just realized that i am going to be out of the state that week:( Sucks b/c i was really looking forward to it untill i was looking through my dayplanner and realized that im going to be in oregon that week for a birthday. Hope everyone that goes enjoys it, im jealous!

Tara
10-17-04, 07:15 AM
Is anybody else planning on going to the conference at all next week?