View Full Version : Meltdown Alert

Crazygirl79
11-20-11, 05:10 PM
Yesterday was a sh*t day for me and today I'm not going to college as a result...yep I blew up and I need to sort my head out.

Everything except my own family is bothering me at the moment :o

I just wish the world made more sense to me...

Selena :(

sarek
11-20-11, 06:41 PM
Selena, I know exactly what kind of day that was. I guess all of us here have such days when we wonder why we even bother to get out of bed. This weekend was not all that great for me either.

But its gets better, it always does. And then it gets worse. And gets better again..... Its just a cycle really that never seems to stop.

BR549
11-20-11, 07:19 PM
Selena, I often wonder if the world will EVER make sense. Just about the time I think it's starting to, the s***-storm blows in again. :(

My day yesterday was like yours. Blew up, spent most of today trying to sort out my head.

But Sarek is right. It gets better, then worse, then better and on and on.... It would be nice to be able to just make the world go away--if only for little while.

Massari
11-20-11, 09:12 PM
Yesterday was a sh*t day for me and today I'm not going to college as a result...yep I blew up and I need to sort my head out.

I just wish the world made more sense to me...

What's wrong? Did your husband come home early? :)

Crazygirl79
11-20-11, 11:29 PM
Massari, I'm partnered not married...no he isn't the problem either...

Selena

grape_ninja
11-20-11, 11:49 PM
I would like to know when I am going to be passing the point of no return. Most of the time I can stop myself before I say or do things I regret or have to apologize for. That line grows fuzzy as the emotion meter gets to the boiling point.

caylyn
11-21-11, 12:37 PM

I am sorry you had one of those days. It must be private or you would have already shared what happened.

Is it just that you can't go to college this next term? Is it possible you can go another sememster? Or possibly take one or two classes at a time?

I really hope things start to look better for you.

grape_ninja
11-21-11, 12:58 PM
yesterday was a sh*t day for me and today i'm not going to college as a result...yep i blew up and i need to sort my head out.

i just wish the world made more sense to me...

((({{{hugs}}})))

sarahsweets
11-21-11, 02:30 PM
I think you deserve a "f**k the world " moment and a spa treatment.

gerwin
11-21-11, 03:23 PM
((hug)) hope that makes you feel a bit better

Crazygirl79
11-21-11, 04:29 PM
I only have 3 weeks left of college (that also includes vocational placement) so I'm going to finish that...two modules to go and it's OVER!! I took a day off yesterday (the first day off I've had since attending that college mind you) and I feel a bit better.

My better half is going to inspect a rental for us today at 11am and on Thursday we will both be inspecting another rental at 4.30pm after I finish my day at college...a new change of scenery may be helpful too.

I will get there!!

Selena

grape_ninja
11-21-11, 04:34 PM
I only have 3 weeks left of college (that also includes vocational placement) so I'm going to finish that...two modules to go and it's OVER!! I took a day off yesterday (the first day off I've had since attending that college mind you) and I feel a bit better.

My better half is going to inspect a rental for us today at 11am and on Thursday we will both be inspecting another rental at 4.30pm after I finish my day at college...a new change of scenery may be helpful too.

I will get there!!

Selena

I am glad to hear you can see the light at the other end of the tunnel and know it's not a train coming at you.

To better days and to having at least a glimpse of the reason for the p@@p we have to wade in on these days that challenge us.

buddy
11-21-11, 04:38 PM
Selena, I'm so sorry you are having one of those days.Whenever I get feeling like that the only thing that works for me is to think that tomorrow has to be better.
(((HUGS)))