View Full Version : advice on excessive talking

Froggy17
11-27-11, 05:34 AM
I decided to try generic dexedrine about a month ago and it was working for about 5 days. I am an excessive talker and I talk to fast people can't understand me or think I'm a tweeker so I wanted help but now the talking is back and meds are not working is the actual dexedrine better then dextroamphetamine and what should I ask my doc next week. These are not my only symptoms that returned can't focus grouchy when coming off. I was showing better attitude and self esteem now back to my old self. I don't want to quit my Med shortly but I don't want to take something that won't work. I need advice on meds that might help more or if I should try brand name dexedrine? All advice welcome please. Thanks

sarahsweets
11-27-11, 10:30 AM
What is your dose and is it spansules or ir?

Froggy17
11-27-11, 02:57 PM
It's spansules I just hear how It's one of try he best but maybe the generic isn't as good or I need to change just so frustrated about it.

cameron90
01-20-12, 09:13 PM
Interesting, I talk really quickly and excessively when I'm not on meds. Dexedrine helps me with it to an extend -- it helps the speed at which I speak more than the amount. On higher dosages it'll make it worse. Are you diagnosed with inattention or combined?