View Full Version : Transfer a referral to a different specialist?

11-30-11, 04:06 AM
Hey all, I was just wondering if anyone in Perth knows if it is possible to transfer a referral to another psychiatrist or if I will need to be referred by a different GP with a name in mind for this to occur?

I have a referral to a doctor no-one here seems to have heard of or mentioned, Dr Skerritt, but people have been recommending Dr Manners. I was considering swapping my current referral to Dr Manners because I am anxious to get the best doctor for a consultation/diagnosis. Is this possible and if so, how do I go about it?

Much gratitude :)