View Full Version : UK Members -Chat Times Wanted

clawless
10-08-04, 08:16 AM
Come one, come all. :D

Its time to really get our chat room busy, busy, busy.

I have already set up one Chat time and would love to set up more.
(For those who don't know when it is "Shame on you" :o - its 9.30am till 11.00am on a Tuesday GMT)

So let me know when you want to chat, and we can get it sorted. ;)

Let me know what you want to talk about, and we can get it sorted. ;)

Please either post your requirements on this thread or feel free to send me a P.M.

P.S. I want this to be a very Active Thread :D

Nucking_Futs
10-08-04, 02:10 PM
OK but I find it hard to decifer the time zones...

I'm going back to work full time now that they feel my injury has healed enough. So, I'll be working graveyard and will be on most mornings by 8:00 a.m. central. Hope to see some of you there. :D

Ian
10-08-04, 04:15 PM
ok.. GMT -5 for CDT with my lame math.. lets see.. ok if it was six hours it would be 3:30am.. naw.. you guys go ahead I'll be in bed! eheh Just teasing clawless..
ian

clawless
10-09-04, 06:17 AM
I'm sure our paths will cross in the chat room soon Ian ;)

It will be good to see you anytime you can make it Nuts :)

Toby
12-04-04, 07:37 PM
I'm good for.... well, anytime.

It's not like I have a life or anything...

mary e mills
12-08-04, 10:44 PM
Hi I'm mary, for my sins I live in Oxford. I'm married with two grown up children and one grandson, who is 14 months old. I look him while his mum's at work.
my pet hate is the housework. love sf, watching tv, going for walks, reading and code breaker puzzles (the answers in the back of the book).
I'm 53, large built (loves choc's), finds life better now I'm on meds.

wendybonsey
01-04-05, 06:22 PM
that time is great for me. how do we get into the chat room.

Used to use the chat rooms at ADHD.com and have missed it since they closed so this is great.

please reply
wendy

wendybonsey
01-04-05, 06:23 PM
wendybonsey]that time is great for me. how do we get into the chat room.

Used to use the chat rooms at ADHD.com and have missed it since they closed so this is great.

please reply
wendy

clawless
01-11-05, 06:27 AM
Well thats great wendy I hope to see you in there very soon:D if you see me on line at the same time as you just send me a p.m. and we can meet sooner ;)

minn306
01-11-05, 08:48 AM
It is always fun when we can meet at the same time in the chat room Carmel!!

clawless
01-11-05, 08:56 AM
Well i enjoyed my chat time this morning Rach :D

and i am going back in in about 10 mins after i have made myself a coffee, please come and join me i'd love to see you as always:)

Sugarbossbabe
03-20-05, 11:36 AM
Hi I am new here,I will post in the other threads in a minute,but I came to this one first,I have been searching for chat rooms for ADHD for ages,couldnt find any and ended up making my own! Then I find this,well I am gonna keep my chat room up anyway cos some might use it.
Best time for me for chatting is any time after around 4pm,thats 4pm UK time as I live in Scotland,so can you let me know when theres gonna be someone in the room,even send me a pm would be good. :)