View Full Version : ADD Humour

Sanctuz
01-03-12, 06:16 PM
Hey sexy people!
This'll be my first post!

Alright then.
As far as I know, us ADDers usually tend to have a pretty sweet sense of humour. Sometimes people don't really get why I think some things are hilarious, but hey, they still love me yeah?

So I'm asking here where people (hopefully) have a similar humour as me-
What makes you laugh?

Share your kind of humour, explain what and why it makes you laugh,
or even better- tell a joke!
It doesn't matter if it really don't have a point (my jokes usually lack one.)

Cheers!

Rebelyell
01-03-12, 08:28 PM
teeehhhh My brain is in the gutter ,I guess IM starved for attention,everyday me and co worker try to top each other w such decadent jokes and behavior that thedepravity of us just is hilarious IDK why I really dont,I guess I just like dirty and naughty humor and jokes.Rhandy baby!:D

Abi
01-04-12, 12:21 AM
REBEL.

This is the kids section.

sighduck
01-04-12, 01:51 AM
not the kids... its the teen section :p

i still apply :D

just about anything makes me laugh, i always try to find humour in any situation

Sanctuz
01-04-12, 04:21 PM
Hey people, thanks for the replies. I already forgot most of em, no offence.. >.>

Anyways, I for some reason love pointless jokes or broken jokes which start off like "one of those jokes" and then end with something irrelevant and not funny at all.

For example: "A cowboy, a diver and another diver went to a bar. The bartender asks what they want to order. There's an awkward silence for about 10seconds, then the cowboy answers "I don't have any money." and then the bartender started burning and the divers dove into a beer-keg and never returned. True story."

Yeah, I just made that up, but you get the point. ...Which is that there is no point. It's just stupid.

QuantumIguana
01-06-12, 05:24 PM
What happened to the cannibal lion? He swallowed his pride.

That one came to me in a dream, I woke up laughing.

sighduck
01-07-12, 08:09 AM
what you call a line of pool sticks, a pool cue

made that one up while playing pool

Impetus
01-11-12, 08:13 PM
My husband thinks I make terrible jokes.... and a lot of people don't "get" them.

anyhoo, one that I am thoroughly amused with at the moment is associated to Hostess declaring bankruptcy.... here's where I point out in some terribly awkward way, that we all could be facing the possibility of "rolling our own" ho ho's.

*groan*

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/chi-twinkie-wonder-bread-maker-hostess-nearing-ch-11-bankruptcy-20120110,0,1349465.story

Rebelyell
01-11-12, 08:16 PM
I guess I act no better then a teenager :(

Sanctuz
01-14-12, 07:04 AM
I tend to take everything one step too far all the time, that's what really makes me laugh
Like telling a horrible joke about something really serious, then laugh- not at the joke but at the fact that someone told a joke about something that serious.

Idk, most ppl just don't get laughing at the joke and not the point of the joke, yeah?