cholesterol hdl 55.0
cholesterol ldl-calc 58.2
gpt (alt) 18
ggt 10.0
iron 88.50
sodium 144
potassium 4.76
chloride 102

so from reading about add I came to this book about add and dietary changes and through that I started looking at problems with my metabolic system and my doctor had a blood test done and these were the results.
my doctor has not seen this yet but I was hoping to compare this with other add s and adhd

I myself am an inattentive add- 90% about that and I have been taking Ritalin and omega 3 for the past 3 months and exercise regularly and drink allot of coffee and I eat very healthy and allot of meat.

so this will be interesting, I would greatly aprieciate if people in this forum would post their tests and their diagnosis- ADHD type and what medication they have been taking and food additives and other things they think will be relevant and we could compare the results to see similarities and if anybody is knowledgeable enough point out problems.
I know its a hassle but it would mean allot
thanks you!

ritalin_ADDict
01-16-12, 06:09 PM
really? nothing? cause I thought this was an interesting thread????

sarahsweets
01-16-12, 06:33 PM
There is no evidence that diet or exercise plays any roll in the treatment of adhd other than basic overall health which is good for everybody.

ritalin_ADDict
02-01-12, 08:45 PM
lol evidence or no evidence I can make the connection, I can tell and so far I have found over time a consistency of corelation between my diet and my lifestyle and my alertness, my mood , my concentration and my anxiety. mabe this is a difference that also a normal person would feel but it is a big deal to me because this includes mental health.
you should not dismiss this subject lightly Sarah, also I think diet and lifestyle should play a much bigger part in this forum I think its ridiculous.
adhd and add really cannot afford not to be healthy. you need to play all the cards you get.

oneup
02-03-12, 10:05 PM
As long as your blood tests are normal you shouldn't worry RA.