View Full Version : I've found a natural substitute to stimulant medication

Slybfoxx
01-20-12, 08:45 AM
I found a natural substitute called AddieUP and they work great they are natural and you can get them online Addieup.com

AronP24
01-20-12, 01:38 PM
Addieup is rubbish.

sashak
01-24-12, 10:40 AM
Addieup is rubbish.

AronP24, I am surprised because you said you like Nootropics like Piracetam in another thread but you said it was not legal where you live. This leads me to believe you have not tried Addieup, I have, and it works really well for me, and I have tried several natural alternatives and Addieup was by far the best, they combine stimulants and nootropics.

AronP24
01-25-12, 07:03 AM
AronP24, I am surprised because you said you like Nootropics like Piracetam in another thread but you said it was not legal where you live. This leads me to believe you have not tried Addieup, I have, and it works really well for me, and I have tried several natural alternatives and Addieup was by far the best, they combine stimulants and nootropics.

THe version of Addieup I have had had no racetams in it...
They have been banned by our dear loving daddy government. If they can't make money off of it, then we shall not have it!

Maybe there is another version with racetams in it..but I have not seen it (willing to try it though if it does exist)
-Cheers!