View Full Version : I take photos of buildings and cities

cameron90
02-03-12, 03:20 PM
I'm going to share some of my photos, because I have a lot of photos. Warning: I'm an architecture/design student so I take a lot of photos of buildings and architecture/design related stuff. I'll try to post a set every once in while. Enjoy.

First up: New York City 2011 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/75780711@N06/sets/72157629146766367/)

julesjampot
02-03-12, 03:52 PM
Cameron, these are beautiful i love architecture and love to draw buildings.
I particularly love the dark street with the lights,awesome,keep on showing us your talents Luv Jules

Fuzzy12
02-03-12, 04:07 PM
Great pics :)

cameron90
02-03-12, 04:08 PM
Cameron, these are beautiful i love architecture and love to draw buildings.
I particularly love the dark street with the lights,awesome,keep on showing us your talents Luv Jules

Thanks Jules! Really appreciate your comments. This is probably the first set of photos that I post-processed, because I thought it would be a fun thing to do to. :rolleyes:

lunaslobo
02-03-12, 06:27 PM
very nice love your points of veiw. thank you so much for sharing.

Fraser_0762
02-03-12, 06:31 PM
Wow, you actually make New York look like a nice place! :eek: (Just kidding New Yorkers :p)

I've only ever been to a part of Florida, but i'd love to check out New York and other areas of America. I wonder if i'll ever get into travelling one day. :rolleyes:

Nice pictures. :)

cameron90
02-03-12, 07:36 PM
Wow, you actually make New York look like a nice place! :eek: (Just kidding New Yorkers :p)

I've only ever been to a part of Florida, but i'd love to check out New York and other areas of America. I wonder if i'll ever get into travelling one day. :rolleyes:

Nice pictures. :)

Haha, I found it to be quite friendly, depending on where you are in the city though... It is an amazingly diverse city in terms of ethnicities, things to do and see, great architecture and spaces, and there's food everywhere. But after 10 days there, I realized that although I love New York but I'm pretty sure it hates me. Especially JFK airport, that was awful.