View Full Version : Anyone tried the "sleep cycle" app?

lilnana
02-04-12, 12:14 AM
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has tried the "Sleep Cycle" app for iPhone (not sure if they have it for Android, etc). Or, if anyone has tried any other apps of that type. Sleep Cycle measures how awake you are at different times (as long as the app is on), and then picks a wake-up time when you'll be in less of a deep sleep. This is supposed to make it easier for you to get up, etc.

I'm just wondering what others experiences are w/ this app or some sleep-monitoring device like it. Please share! :)

spunkysmum
02-04-12, 02:02 AM
How does it do that? Sounds surreal!

BR549
02-04-12, 02:14 AM
Is it the "smart alarm clock: sleep cycles and noise recording"?

C8H10N4O2
02-21-12, 04:08 PM
I've been using "Sleep as Android" which sounds like the same thing. It measures movement in the bed, and uses that to judge sleep cycles. It works pretty well. Back when I was capable of getting enough sleep, I actually did wake up feeling a lot better when I set the "smart alarm". I'd recommend trying it out. What's cool is the app I use actually saves the graphs, and I'm able to look back on a week's worth of sleep and see how quality of sleep impacts how I've felt throughout the week. It's pretty cool.