View Full Version : Ohio University, Athens ADD Support Group

Trooper Keith
10-17-04, 11:19 PM
Athens Ohio is about an hour south of Columbus, and is the home of Ohio University. It is also very close to Hocking Community College. I am currently starting the process of getting the ball rolling on beginning to prepare to start an ADD/ADHD support group on campus. Anyone who would like to assist me in this somehow, if at all possible, please shoot me a line.

Roxx1980
12-25-16, 02:58 AM
Athens Ohio is about an hour south of Columbus, and is the home of Ohio University. It is also very close to Hocking Community College. I am currently starting the process of getting the ball rolling on beginning to prepare to start an ADD/ADHD support group on campus. Anyone who would like to assist me in this somehow, if at all possible, please shoot me a line.
I know this thread is suuuper old, so this is on a wing and a prayer, but does this group still exist or is in the works possibly? Thanks a mint! :)
Roxx

Trooper Keith
01-06-17, 11:32 PM
I graduated in 2008 so I am not sure. Check with Disability Services Department though they were usually pretty good about that kind of thing and ADHD accommodations are one of their more common ones.