View Full Version : Irish Adults, Diagnosed,ADHD.

ryan1950
10-22-04, 07:04 PM
As you are aware with more adults being formally as ADHD, I am reaching
out to any Irish Adult ADHDers who use these forums.
Since I was just recently diagnosed i am very much alone with all this!
I know this is a long shot, but, if there are any Irish Adults based in Ireland,
it would be great to make contact with them.

newtothis
12-15-05, 10:31 AM
dunno if you are still on here ryan, but im irish and for my sins have been recently diagnosed with add. so if you want to get back to me. Ive looked for information here in dublin and there is a group but i think that they are mainly family type support for kids - i have been trying to contact them, but i always (well -twice) get their message minder.

ps I thought "munster" was an independent nation!!!

mccoffee
12-24-05, 02:19 AM
Yeah being irish and add could be very common. Since alchochalism was started by drinking due to bad weather. Add is a side effect of drinking since that gene gets passed down and down. So it make sense.

spaceboy
06-03-06, 02:44 PM
Yes Im irish and its a damn pity we have to post in the uk forum. can we not get it moved out separately?
I am adhd and am on meds. I have a lot of other probs aswell but I cant point them out. Not many other irish people here?

doiadhd
06-10-09, 11:12 AM
Yes Im irish and its a damn pity we have to post in the uk forum. can we not get it moved out separately?
I am adhd and am on meds. I have a lot of other probs aswell but I cant point them out. Not many other irish people here?
I'm a plastic.......nooo-a plastic!
I do blame me mammy,,,,,,;)
And my dad.......whom which the achaholic gene came from(as mr coffee incorrectly stated,i presume,and is now banned?)

p.s-i thought i'd add(:rolleyes:)a little more.....i,m a plasterer by trade and have worked with,at a guess, around 100 irish plasterers.Used to frequent alot of irish pubs in london aswell.