View Full Version : Let's Get Real.

Abi
02-27-12, 08:23 AM
These past weeks I've been all about self-improvement, and in that spirit; here's a new game.

Member 1 volunteers themselves, and asks a difficult question about themselves to their ADDF friends. Other members attempt to answer the question.

I shall volunteer first.

Q: Abi: What's my worst quality?

===============================================

IMPORTANT NOTE: This thread has been made in the spirit of self-improvement (and having some fun along the way)

* DO NOT make comments about any member who has not volunteered themselves.
* DO NOT make comments that are off topic from the question asked.
* DO NOT be hurtful or libellious towards anyone on the thread.

Non-conformance with the above will lead to posts being reported to moderators and possible moderator action.

Blueranne
02-27-12, 10:37 AM
Abs, I'm not sure I can play this game... Some of the things that cause you the most pain in life are symptoms of your bipolar, so I guess I would say that.

Now what?

TheChemicals
02-27-12, 01:41 PM
Abs, I'm not sure I can play this game... Some of the things that cause you the most pain in life are symptoms of your bipolar, so I guess I would say that.

Now what?

I think your suppose to ask a question about yourself now for others to answer.

TheChemicals
02-27-12, 01:43 PM
I volunteer 2

Q: I sometimes feel this forum is too negative and try to be wacky and fun. Am i being more of a pest?

Blueranne
02-27-12, 01:48 PM
I volunteer 2

Q: I sometimes feel this forum is too negative and try to be wacky and fun. Am i being more of a pest?

Pest.... Mmm, no, but I'm sure you have irritated people to one degree or another. But heck, there are plenty of Blue haters. Not everyone is going to like you, ya know?

Is it obvious when I am hypo/manic? Does it come across in my posts?

TheChemicals
02-27-12, 04:39 PM
Pest.... Mmm, no, but I'm sure you have irritated people to one degree or another. But heck, there are plenty of Blue haters. Not everyone is going to like you, ya know?

Is it obvious when I am hypo/manic? Does it come across in my posts?

Nope, you seem perectly fine perfectly normal to me. Maybe your holding back on us :)