View Full Version : Anyone with OCD + ADD taking Desoxyn?

sbcy
03-08-12, 11:09 AM
Just curious what it feels like while on desoxyn for those with OCD. I find I overfocus sometimes and this is at 5mg.

Ps: please note if you're using brand or generic and dosage.

tambourine-man
03-11-12, 02:44 PM
I am autistic and struggle with OCD tendencies. Desoxyn aggravates my obsessiveness less than any other stimulant.

AddYourAll
04-07-12, 02:05 AM
Just curious what it feels like while on desoxyn for those with OCD. I find I overfocus sometimes and this is at 5mg.

Ps: please note if you're using brand or generic and dosage.
I seriously doubt, all those DXes are correct. your young and don't need all that ****. get a new dr
youre only 22, youll figure out soon you need a new baseline. it takes YEARS to accurately dx what you have listed. youre making that your identity.

sbcy
04-07-12, 03:48 AM
I seriously doubt, all those DXes are correct. your young and don't need all that ****. get a new dr
youre only 22, youll figure out soon you need a new baseline. it takes YEARS to accurately dx what you have listed. youre making that your identity.

Well I've been to several psychiatrists and psychologists over the past 8 years. I've also been tested extensively multiple times by different institutions with similar results. I agree though, the GAD was a BS diagnosis. It's just a result of all this crap. Doctors initially just chased after the ADD but I started to realize it's mostly OCD/well-being type of thing and a smaller degree under stimulation. Oh and a wacky metabolism to make things more confusing. lol