View Full Version : What colour car should you drive?

Abi
03-17-12, 11:58 PM
http://www.quizopolis.com/fun-quiz/205/which-color-car-should-you-drive/

Which Color Car Should You Drive?

You should get a Blue car!

Your car will match your mood when you go with a blue car. You tend to be sad or mellow and stay inside a lot. This means that you probably won't be driving your car a lot anyway. At least it will be a pretty color!

Blueranne
03-18-12, 12:09 AM
Abs, I want your color of car!

I got:
You should get a Green car!

Stop being the jealous one of all of your friends and get a green car! You can load up all of your camping gear and take your new car up to the mountains for a weekend.

As long as it's a green 3/4 ton, 454 suburban then I'm good. :)

BR549
03-18-12, 12:12 AM
Yellow. You should get a Yellow car! A bright car for a bright personality. A yellow car will match your bubbly spirit and let everyone know that you mean business. You may want to wear sunglasses though!

I absolutely HATE yellow cars. I own no yellow clothing (as it looks terrible on me) and some shades actually give me a headache. I feel like I'd be driving around in a ball of sun. Look at me! Look at me! No thanks. :(

At least it wasn't school bus yellow.

This. Was. Completely. Wrong. :scratch: :eyebrow:

I should be driving a silver, black or grey car--which I own a white vehicle and a dark grey one.

So there. :p :D

Abi
03-18-12, 12:15 AM
I agree with BR. I hate yellow.

Yellow cars look tacky unless they are multimillion dollar sportscars

As does bright yellow clothing. It looks tacky and hickish.

Lemon-coloured clothing is cool. But not cars.

Abi
03-18-12, 12:17 AM
Incidentally, my choice of car colour would be black; or perhaps white if it were a high end vehicle.

The only car I've owned was white.

I don't mind blue though.

BR549
03-18-12, 12:20 AM
I've had a dark blue car before. Oddly, it showed dirt easier than a black car :scratch: So, I said I would't have another.

I really wanted black when I bought my recent vehicle, but it had black leather interior. Which, I REALLY liked because the car I was trading in had cream colored leather and I HATE dirty looking leather seats..... But no black leather in Texas heat :( So, I got dark grey instead.

I'm curious to see what other colors this test will generate....

Abi
03-18-12, 12:24 AM
A Black Convertible with Tan Leather

Have to clean it everyday but worth it.

Abi
03-18-12, 12:26 AM
I also dont mind reddish orange (not orange orange)

Reddish orange reflects my manic pole and black my depressed one :( :mad: :D

dsvlil1
03-18-12, 12:40 AM
I'm more of a down to the primer kinda person, either cos I can't decide or the car's so neglected it needs a respray.

anonymouslyadd
03-18-12, 01:19 AM
I'm green.

silivrentoliel
03-18-12, 01:36 AM
You are :

You should get a Purple car!

If you are usually laid back and enjoy having a good time, you should get a purple car. You find the joy in almost everything and love helping your friends. Your friends will have fun in your new purple car!

Ironically enough, I love the color purple ^_^

Abi
03-18-12, 01:40 AM
Ewww. That's as bad as yellow.

buddy
03-18-12, 05:47 PM
I don't drive anymore but the car my husband drives is dark blue.I agree with BR , it's harder to keep clean than a black car.I like the silvery/gray cars.

Fraser_0762
03-18-12, 05:57 PM
I got the blue car.

Even although the thought of being behind a steering wheel terrifies me.

stef
03-18-12, 05:57 PM
Ewww. That's as bad as yellow.

UGGHH I got "yellow" too. I HATE YELLOW. except for highlighters.
I know exactly the color car I would drive, it's kind of a bright blue.

Rebelyell
03-18-12, 06:26 PM
:giggle:Funny how I got drive a yellow one and yes I do drive a yellow one:giggle::pto all the yellow hatas:D My car a 2003 toyota mr 2 spyder,yes the engines in the back where it belongs like a Porsche:yes:looks like a cross between a mini lambo and corvette and goes like a slot car too and I can even drop the top on it hows that for in ya face:yes:All you player haters on the sidelines need to sit back down and shaddup:lol:go back to drinking some haterade will yas!LOL

Fraser_0762
03-18-12, 06:43 PM
:giggle:Funny how I got drive a yellow one and yes I do drive a yellow one:giggle::pto all the yellow hatas:D My car a 2003 toyota mr 2 spyder,yes the engines in the back where it belongs like a Porsche:yes:looks like a cross between a mini lambo and corvette and goes like a slot car too and I can even drop the top on it hows that for in ya face:yes:All you player haters on the sidelines need to sit back down and shaddup:lol:go back to drinking some haterade will yas!LOL

Oh dear lord! You drive?! :eek:

I must say Rebelyell, i'm rather impressed that the paint hasn't peeled off yet. :D

full_throttle
03-18-12, 06:54 PM
I got yellow too.

If it was an old Mach 1 Mustang or Camaro that would be cool. I tend to prefer gun-metal grey for car colors. I have pretty much only owned white, silver and black cars, though my first car was blue. I think it depends on the type of car. I will probably never get a red car... even if it was a Ferrari. They always turn pink and cops spot you a mile away. My family car is a dark orange. I like that color a lot.

spunkysmum
03-18-12, 11:04 PM
I've never gotten to pick a car color in my life. LOL.

spunkysmum
03-18-12, 11:10 PM
:lol:I am ROFLMAO!

You are :

You should get a Red car!

Fire and passion are in your future when you get a red car! It will look so good sitting in your driveway. All of the neighbors will be jealous.

Take the Which Color Car Should You Drive? quiz at Quizopolis.com

http://www.quizopolis.com/fun-quiz/205/Which-Color-Car-Should-You-Drive/

I have a red car, and the idea of the neighbors being jealous of it.......just...... ROFLMAO!!!!

Rebelyell
03-18-12, 11:52 PM
I guess you can all see I have attention seeking behavior problems going on here:D

Joker_Girl
03-18-12, 11:52 PM

http://fbapps2.quizopolis.com/facebook/quizopolis/resultimages/205-4.jpg

You are :

If you are usually laid back and enjoy having a good time, you should get a purple car. You find the joy in almost everything and love helping your friends. Your friends will have fun in your new purple car!

I have never ever had a purple car. LOL

spunkysmum
03-19-12, 12:56 AM
For real, I will post a picture of my car tomorrow and you will all see what I am laughing at.

Joker_Girl
03-19-12, 11:04 AM
http://www.roadandtravel.com/awards/2005/Images/chryslertown&country.jpg

This is what i drive, except its blue. I dont have any pics of it so i pulled this off the internet. Ive had it for 5 years. LOL

Abi
03-19-12, 11:19 AM
I got yellow too.

If it was an old Mach 1 Mustang or Camaro that would be cool. I tend to prefer gun-metal grey for car colors. I have pretty much only owned white, silver and black cars, though my first car was blue. I think it depends on the type of car. I will probably never get a red car... even if it was a Ferrari. They always turn pink and cops spot you a mile away. My family car is a dark orange. I like that color a lot.

Yeh I like the dark orange. Something about it. Not medium or light orange tho'

Abi
03-19-12, 11:20 AM

http://fbapps2.quizopolis.com/facebook/quizopolis/resultimages/205-4.jpg

You are :

I have never ever had a purple car. LOL

the joker's colour is purple

*laughs insanely*

EYEFORGOT
03-29-12, 07:21 AM
You are :
You should get a Yellow car!
A bright car for a bright personality. A yellow car will match your bubbly spirit and let everyone know that you mean business. You may want to wear sunglasses though!

I like my red mini-van with a broken taillight cover and the spurting exhaust when I turn her on. Ok, those last two parts I don't like much, but red is fine. Yellow does nothing for me.

Luvmybully
03-29-12, 09:17 AM
hmmm... I would not mind a red car. But I want a cadillac deville/dts, and not one in red.

You are :
Fire and passion are in your future when you get a red car! It will look so good sitting in your driveway. All of the neighbors will be jealous.

gerwin
03-29-12, 01:29 PM
It tells me purple.... but i'm stubborn so i stay with greeeen :D

Spacemaster
03-29-12, 02:55 PM
1824I got blue.

My real car is black, and I love it, only it's the CXL, not the CXS (as pictured) It's the nicest car I've ever owned! Now let's hope nothing happens to it...

peripatetic
03-29-12, 03:07 PM
ok, i totally wanted to do the quiz...but...

Question 2 of 10
How would you describe your mood?
<INPUT value=A type=radio name=answer> I am jealous all of the time.
<INPUT value=B type=radio name=answer> I am mad all of the time.
<INPUT value=C type=radio name=answer> I am happy all of the time.
<INPUT value=D type=radio name=answer> I am mellow all of the time.
<INPUT value=E type=radio name=answer> I am sad all of the time.

seriously? **** that. i'm none of those ALL of the time. though...well, lately perhaps one more than others. they have "mellow" though...why not ..."agitated" or "bursting out of my skin" some other adjective i can work with. ****, how's about just "medicated" :p

ok, so i went with angry because...i am right now...so in the moment and all. then i get to this:

Question 3 of 10
What is your favorite holiday?
<INPUT value=A type=radio name=answer> St. Patricks Day
<INPUT value=B type=radio name=answer> Christmas
<INPUT value=C type=radio name=answer> Your birthday
<INPUT value=D type=radio name=answer> New Years
<INPUT value=E type=radio name=answer> 4th of July

where's halloween? and don't even tell me that that's anglocentric because the fourth of july isn't exactly international :mad:

i love you, abi:D just being contentious...you know how it is;)

Rebelyell
03-29-12, 09:17 PM
My drop top is yella,my truck is tinted and murdered out black w chrome 18 inchdubs on it during the summer.Has a cross hanging from the mirror my Aunt crocheted(RIP) and a spike leather bracelet:DNow I just need a jesus on my dashboard.LOL

Abi
03-31-12, 11:40 AM
You are :
You should get a Yellow car!
A bright car for a bright personality. A yellow car will match your bubbly spirit and let everyone know that you mean business. You may want to wear sunglasses though!

I like my red mini-van with a broken taillight cover and the spurting exhaust when I turn her on. Ok, those last two parts I don't like much, but red is fine. Yellow does nothing for me.

Red and Black are the bipolar colours.

My clothes are almost exclusively red or black :)

Nifferka
03-31-12, 12:51 PM
You should get a Blue car!

Your car will match your mood when you go with a blue car. You tend to be sad or mellow and stay inside a lot. This means that you probably won't be driving your car a lot anyway. At least it will be a pretty color!

I had a teal car for awhile...

I agree with peri--I am none of those things all the time. And my favorite holiday wasn't on there. And I'd only heard of one of the TV shows, 'cause I DON'T LIVE IN THE US!!!

But blue is my favorite color, so...

Lisa_Mac
03-31-12, 01:09 PM

Just the other day I said my next car would be red when I saw a beautiful red Peugeot. I drive a white car right now.

Very cool.

Lx

avjgirsijdhtjhs
04-02-12, 12:10 PM
You should get a car that's white with black patches!

...but only because Chick-fil-A made the boneheaded decision to use Holstein dairy cows in their advertising instead of beef cows. http://cdn.stangnet.com/smilies/pat.gif

http://oi44.tinypic.com/28p1lf.jpg