View Full Version : My ADHD YouTube Channel

Pamplemousse
03-21-12, 08:49 PM
I started a channel on ADHD. I have no idea why...I just did. Anyways, so here's my first video I did. It's me talking about how I don't like normal people saying that they are so ADD. :eyebrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBJODySBLnA&context=C48e42f0ADvjVQa1PpcFN8cN0bIIlURbJ9Zp18EYvg MIWf0g0T0dM=

Rebelyell
03-21-12, 09:17 PM
:giggle::goodpost:I was like so adhd today I couldnt sit still to save my life:scratch::lol:Oh wait I am ADHD:umm1::giggle::yes:

Pamplemousse
03-21-12, 09:26 PM
:giggle::goodpost:I was like so adhd today I couldnt sit still to save my life:scratch::lol:Oh wait I am ADHD:umm1::giggle::yes:

Hahaha. Now see, THAT'S acceptable! lol. Keep the caffeine pumpin' Rebel!

Flory
03-21-12, 09:51 PM
aww cute vid, the way you speak is very similar to me (i often start a sentence then stop half way and forget what im saying like 'so today i *adhd space out moment*....umm yeah so today i' lol gotta love the fidgeting in the video too, you are the true voice of ADHD :D

i mean that in the best possible way, i sympathise with the whole 'im so ADD' sometimes when i try and explain to people how my symptoms present its like 'uh well i am like that it doesnt mean you have ADHD' when they dont appreciate that it is every single day and affects every area of your life and so on

Rebelyell
03-21-12, 09:54 PM
I was waiting for you to fix your cap and be like ohh look theres a shiny penny on the floor.LOL

Pamplemousse
03-21-12, 10:46 PM
aww cute vid, the way you speak is very similar to me (i often start a sentence then stop half way and forget what im saying like 'so today i *adhd space out moment*....umm yeah so today i' lol gotta love the fidgeting in the video too, you are the true voice of ADHD :D

Haha, thanks! I swear, fidgeting will be the death of me. I can't stop! Even when I'm trying to fall asleep! :lol:

I was waiting for you to fix your cap and be like ohh look theres a shiny penny on the floor.LOL

haha. Sadly, I do that with dimes all the time. hey, that rhymed! And so did that.....:doh:

Electra2
03-21-12, 11:17 PM
Today someone said;
I think I`ve have ADHD too,
but its nowhere near it and I felt awfull,
like,If you had adhd with your bright NT-mind,
then what is that what I have... :confused::eyebrow::mad::(
Need of Attention Disorder vrs Attention Deficit Disorder

TheChemicals
03-22-12, 09:04 AM
i LOVE IT...mAyBe i cAn bE a gUESt sOMEtiME- iLL brING mY cARROT tOP pROPS.

Fraser_0762
03-22-12, 09:42 AM
Pamplemousse (http://addforums.com/forums/member.php?u=40157) you look like a good friend of mines! :D

I'm pretty sure she has ADD! :eek:

Flory
03-22-12, 12:25 PM
also i am the same with the leg fidgeting, my boyfriend gets so ****** off i get really restless and literally like kick and fidget in my sleep as well hehe

rickymooston
03-25-12, 03:51 PM
Nice video.

Its interesting that you feel comfortable about coming out with your ADHD. I don't really. I mean, legally people can't discriminate but they discriminate against it big time. There are tons of ways that the job selection process tries very hard to out people with ADHD.

Anyway, you don't fidgit too much compared with me. I move around and bob like crazy.

As for the statment "you are so ADHD today". Well, a lot of people, while they don't verbalize my having ADHD, they certainly take much of my ADHD as part of my "personality" and accept it accordingly.

My co-worker though, is a bit annoying. If somebody on the phone doesn't listen to him, he calls them ADHD. That scares me.

I find it ironic he says these things while having a guy with unmedicated ADHD beside him every day.

rickymooston
03-25-12, 09:17 PM
Haha, thanks! I swear, fidgeting will be the death of me. I can't stop! Even when I'm trying to fall asleep

I can stop but I'd rather not. My supervisor effectively threatened me with dismissal over my fidgeting and foot tapping. His boss, who had a kid with the hyperactive form, allowed me permission to "take a walk".

When I fidget, I'm often visualizing the something.

desulove
03-26-12, 06:28 PM
Awww >.<

Wow never seen another ADHD person IRL that often... I guy once and he was cute no homo...

You seem soooooooooo cute the way you speak very similar to myself.

Rebelyell
03-26-12, 08:23 PM
I drive my co workers crazy w the nervous leg syndrome.LOL I really cant help it.I think Im gonna start a OH LOOK! Theres a shiny dime on the ground video:Don youtube lol

Pamplemousse
03-26-12, 08:47 PM
I drive my co workers crazy w the nervous leg syndrome.LOL I really cant help it.I think Im gonna start a OH LOOK! Theres a shiny dime on the ground video:Don youtube lol

And I shall chuckle endlessly! :yes:

TagEHeuer
11-12-12, 08:56 PM
Love the video, I also ranted about people who say they have ADHD because they can't concentrate!

SpaceBaby
03-26-13, 04:29 AM
I wish I could was good at speaking in front of a camera, but I tend to think to hard about what I should say, which results in me stuttering, pausing to think, or saying repetitively saying things like "no wait, actually", "no, I mean", and "um....".. I'd end up with a vlog way too spliced up because of editing out virtually every 5 second of the original video footage.

Now, I suppose if I did a one take while I had something on my mind, it might work out, but the only camera I have is a webcam and it takes forever to set it up, so by the time I have it ready, I just don't don't have the urge to say anything anymore. I sort of wish I had a iphone or something, then when I think of something random, I could just blurt out whatever is on my mind at the moment.

BellaVita
03-26-13, 05:05 AM
Haha, loved the ending.