View Full Version : wellbutrin

hollywood
03-28-12, 04:39 PM
tricky drug. Helps alot with getting involved and staying involved in boring as crap jobs and staying on task. I wouldn't say that its effective for memory recall or comprehension though. In fact I'd state just the opposite. I find myself forgetting way more on wellbutrin. I'll be honest with you I'm at my wits end with it and I think I'm calling it quits. As effective as wellbutrin is for moods and not to get too upset or up and down from stimulants I am putting in the white flag. It's just no longer worth it to have no memory from it.

markadd
03-29-12, 08:03 PM
That's why im calling it quits too... been on 300mgs for a month now and most things are good but my memory is gone. Was at work the other day and could not remember a movie I watched the night before... the name or even one part of the movie. Scary!

Switched to Zoloft this week and feel better on it anyway.

hollywood
03-30-12, 08:14 AM
I can't tolerate most of the ssri's . I stopped wellbutrin yesterday. My memory was really burnt on it. I expect fatigue for a week or two. Maybe light fatigue for 3 weeks , nothing major. I just will not sacrifice my memory anymore. I really got the zombie I'm here but not thinking or doing anything effect. No thoughts at all. Felt okay but felt robotic and off and my stimulants didn't do much . Wellbutrin will do that , if you dont stop you start to take more stims , won't do anything.

Addkon
03-30-12, 09:05 AM
I have had success with supplementing DMAE at night for bupropion related memory issues.