View Full Version : mobile phones and Adhd

shamrock
04-04-12, 08:31 AM
I dont know if there is anything in this article or not because it doesnt explain all the oldies with Add/hd but I thought people might be interested to read it anyway.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120315110138.htm

spunkysmum
04-04-12, 07:12 PM
I guess I'm one of the oldies? :D

LOL, just pulling your leg. I'm not offended.

fracturedstory
04-04-12, 07:31 PM
Oh, Science Daily, I'm ashamed with you...

Once again they are focusing mainly on hyperactivity. I think...I barely read the article.
Also, mobile phone radiation isn't even harmful.

The only thing that makes a mobile phone bad for me is it makes my symptoms worse, not because of radiation because of jumping between apps or overfocusing on them and forgetting what I need to be doing. It's the same with internet and TV.

spunkysmum
04-04-12, 07:48 PM
Oh, Science Daily, I'm ashamed with you...

Once again they are focusing mainly on hyperactivity. I think...I barely read the article.
Also, mobile phone radiation isn't even harmful.

The only thing that makes a mobile phone bad for me is it makes my symptoms worse, not because of radiation because of jumping between apps or overfocusing on them and forgetting what I need to be doing. It's the same with internet and TV.

I don't even see how they could have made a conclusive study of this, since even the youngest adult-lifespan-ago, mobile phones weren't really household items.

Maybe they should cut back to Science BiMonthly or something, give themselves time to come up with better content. :D

fracturedstory
04-04-12, 07:52 PM
That's why I stick to the astronomy section of their site.

Spacemaster
04-04-12, 10:26 PM
LOL so I didn't get a mobile phone until after I was like, 20 years old...that was only 6 years ago :D

TheChemicals
04-04-12, 10:29 PM
I get a feeling that the old giant cellphones are going to be in style one day. Likes 80's music ya know?