View Full Version : Abnormal Pecs?

getithere
04-05-12, 11:11 AM
I use a bench press machine, rather then free weights. My pecs are big at the top but as they go downwards they go inwards to the point where they are a little flat... whats going on?

fatality
04-07-12, 05:42 PM
I use a bench press machine, rather then free weights. My pecs are big at the top but as they go downwards they go inwards to the point where they are a little flat... whats going on?

do 50-100 pushups, 60x (desired weight) bicep curls, 10 lifts (desired weight) military press - that should fix it.

anonymouslyadd
04-07-12, 05:49 PM

I'm not an expert, but I would adjust your body, moving it slightly up (head is closer to the weights) on the seat. When you bench press, you'll be targeting your lower pecs better.

getithere
04-18-12, 02:07 PM
What are the benefits? My pecs are massive at the top but they slant down to the point where they are little flat below. Does that sound abnormal to you?

Tylerlee17
04-18-12, 02:54 PM
Won't work I was like that when I worked out like crazy. If your in shape and truly want to get ripped I suggest trying P90X, it works it's not a gimmick. Gotta warn you though it's 90 days of hardcore working out, but all you need is a set of dumbbells, a pull up bar or a place to do them and a DVD player. Here's their main website - http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do

It's hardcore but if you can do it you'll be in the best shape of your life.

anonymouslyadd
04-18-12, 03:12 PM
The lower bench press will help shape and add muscle to the lower pectorals.