View Full Version : wellbutrin I love you but what did you do to my memory ?

hollywood
04-06-12, 04:10 PM
wellbutrin you carried me through some tough times and I know I haven't been myself lately. The boring job really did a number on me but lately I cannot think too well. I don't remember things and only at night do I seem to come alive again. Wellbutrin you turned on me and you've changed. At first you were so cool and jazzy and fun to be around. Now its just getting old , those things you did to my memory making me forget all the time are not cool. Friends don't do that to other friends, I liked some of those memories. I'm sorry wellbutrin but I think it's time to split, sometimes I'm scared to part with you but I think that its not you it's me. Why did you take my memories and what have you done to my executive functions. I don't feel like this is going anywhere. I'm sorry but wellbutrin this is it.

m.pilar
04-07-12, 07:21 PM
I was considering starting back to Wellbutrin but this post reminded me of how we don't get along.

Wellbutrin, I really appreciate all you've done for me, but the way you treat Dexedrine isn't ok. You make both of us less useful. We can't be together.