View Full Version : Adderall + too many supplements?

mogogo
04-20-12, 04:31 PM
Hi guys. I'm taking Adderall 40mg XR in the mornings right now (2 20's). I've also been taking a One a Day Energy Multivitamin with lunch for a while. I'm about to add a high potency B-Complex-100 (or something) vitamin in the morning with breakfast and 100mg of 5-HTP either in the morning or afternoon to see if those help at all. Does this sound like too many supplements to be taking at the same time? Any things I should know?

Thanks

EDIT: Also, I'm trying out the B vitamin complex and 5-HTP b/c I've heard they can help quite a bit with depression without taking SSRI's, which I want to avoid. I have what I would consider mild depression, especially when the Adderall is wearing off.

alisha99
07-18-12, 06:06 AM
I think this is too much to take supplements at the same time. Depression and anxiety are the most common forms of mental distress. You can take anti aging deprenyl supplement to reduce stress.

425runner
08-12-12, 05:33 PM
No, I don't think it's too many supplements...you should see my kitchen ha..ha...as a general rule all supplements should be taken 2hrs before/after prescriptions. In case there's some kind of interaction or what not.

I take 10mg Dexedrine BID, plus Mg Citrate, b-complex, tyrosine, 5-htp, adrenal energy formula (LEF), pancreatin (for digestion), fish oil, PS, among others.