View Full Version : Looking for Excel templates

Drewbacca
04-26-12, 12:02 AM
Hey all, like the title says, I'm looking for good scheduling and medical history templates. I'd like to start keeping track of my diet/sleep/medication etc. and how I feel throughout the day in order to look for trends good&bad.

I'm also looking to make some forms to keep track of my daily and weekly goals, to log my hours spent on said goals, and measure success.
I need physical forms, because that is the best way to hold myself accountable to the work that I want to accomplish (and to know where my time is being wasted). I don't see this as a burden, I see it as a fun project. :)

I also want to to organize my medical history in one place, so that I can transfer all of the forms I get into one format that tracks my symptoms, what tests have been performed, and the results.

I'm open to electronic sources, but pdf files would be ideal. I figure I'd ask here before I started to generate these things from scratch.
If anyone else is interested in this sort of thing, let me know and I'll forward anything I find and/or develop.

Thanks in advance!

~Punky Drewster