View Full Version : Methamphetamine.

perfectchronic
04-29-12, 05:15 PM
If street methamphetamine (crystal meth) was pure, which it is a possibility.
What is the difference between "crystal meth" and Desoxyn (methamphetamine hydrochloride)? Is it the dosage? Smoking it? The hydrochloride?

aboutmyadd
04-29-12, 06:08 PM
If it is pure, which is extremely rare to find on the streets, (They usually have household chemicals etc. in them), it is still way worse quality than Desoxyn as it's made in a professional controlled laboratory.

Crystal meth is Methamphetamine and other chemicals converted into a crystal, snortable, smokable form.
Smoking any type of dangerous chemical severely damages your body, especially drugs with poisonous hazardous materials in them.

So I would say the dosage, the quality, and the physical state the Meth is in.

No matter what dealers will say to you, their Meth is NOT pure.

It makes me sick to think that parents are shoving Methamphetamine down kids throats.

tambourine-man
05-02-12, 11:48 PM
Short answer... IF your street product is PURE, then the only difference is that your pharmaceutical product is not. Think that whole pill is nothing but 5mg of pure product. Nope. It's largely binders and fillers deemed safe by the FDA.

AddYourAll
05-03-12, 03:39 AM
If street methamphetamine (crystal meth) was pure, which it is a possibility.
What is the difference between "crystal meth" and Desoxyn (methamphetamine hydrochloride)? Is it the dosage? Smoking it? The hydrochloride?
walter white I hear stopped blueski but yes, one is made in a clandestine lab and illegal and the other is rarely rxed by drs in 5mg tab

Id think being a cheap, easy drug to manufacture(considering bubbas op in trailer that got shut last week)fictional obviously....it would be very inexpensive, Not more expensive than brand dex! don't get it, i figured it would cost 5 bucks a 100ct bottle?:confused: and don't assume street meth is close to pure, read experiences on erowid.com>experiences of psychostimulants>and it should be the first or second story, they're all disguisting to say the least:umm1:. I'd say a goob bit of difference

sarahsweets
05-03-12, 06:09 AM
If it is pure, which is extremely rare to find on the streets, (They usually have household chemicals etc. in them), it is still way worse quality than Desoxyn as it's made in a professional controlled laboratory.

Crystal meth is Methamphetamine and other chemicals converted into a crystal, snortable, smokable form.
Smoking any type of dangerous chemical severely damages your body, especially drugs with poisonous hazardous materials in them.

So I would say the dosage, the quality, and the physical state the Meth is in.

No matter what dealers will say to you, their Meth is NOT pure.

It makes me sick to think that parents are shoving Methamphetamine down kids throats.

What do you mean about parents shoving meth down kids throats?

elchapulin22
05-03-12, 06:59 PM
quality is a difference, but the main 2 differences in my opinion are doses and form of administration, IV meth reach blood concentration levels 10 times higher than oral meth.

So when someone ask the stupid question, if a substance is good or bad. It just dosnt work that way, it depends doses,form of administration, their own chemistry, and other things.

But society dosnt like insecurity, just want facts and simple stuff.