View Full Version : What Would You Do With It Game

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-20-12, 05:29 PM
Just post what you'd do with it (doesn't need to be truthful), and then give something to the next poster.

I'd give the next poster the gift of gab. :)

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-20-12, 08:19 PM
Looks like nobody gives a rat's ***... :o

...So I'll do it myself. I'd give the next poster a rat's ***. :D

Turbochica
05-24-12, 08:55 AM
I would bury it in the woods

I'll give the next poster a pot of gold

Abi
05-24-12, 08:57 AM
i would invest it after buying a packet of soup for the next poster

Turbochica
05-24-12, 09:05 AM
http://www.addforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=13a packet of soup... I would mix it up and eat it slurping so loud I would wake my son up

I would give the next poster Doctor Who's Tardishttp://www.addforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=13

http://www.addforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1313&pictureid=9849http://

Sandy4957
05-24-12, 09:17 AM
Oooooo, I'd go follow Einstein around to watch him develop relativity, after which I'd give the next person a clean slate.

Abi
05-24-12, 09:26 AM
i would dirty it :p

and give the next person 1 perfect wish

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-24-12, 09:27 AM
I'd promise to never let it happen again.

I'd give the next poster a bag of rodenticide.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-24-12, 09:34 AM
Oops. I should have quoted Sandy4957 ("Oooooo, I'd go follow Einstein around to watch him develop relativity, after which I'd give the next person a clean slate.") in my last post.

With my previous post, I'd give the next poster the opportunity to choose and create their own adventure. :)

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-24-12, 10:42 AM
give the next person 1 perfect wish

I'd link this post (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1192390&postcount=10020) and tell the author that I love her, miss her, and wish her well. I'd ask her what I should have done differently, what I should have done that I didn't do, and what I shouldn't have done that I did do. I'd tell her that I would have liked to been able to finish my answer and discuss it with her during our last AIM chat. I understand that my answer may not have worked for her, but I'd have liked for her to know in more detail just what I would and would not do with regards to the future plans stuff we talked about during our final AIM conversation. I'd tell her that I'm not mad at her for not giving me that opportunity, just upset and hurt. I'd tell her that this not communicating thing isn't working for me, that I don't know how to get in contact her, and that I can't stand the thought of never hearing from her again, even if just as friends. I'd tell her that I'd fantasized and still do fantasize about us meeting for the first time at the airport with her coming out of the tunnel and us making contact, or me spotting her first and amushing her by surprise and giving her the biggest, warmest bearhug I've ever given, rubbing her on the back, looking her in the eyes, and giving her a big kiss on the cheek. I'd tell her to listen to the two songs in her above linked post, which I'm now directing back at her, and then I'd give her a biggest, *warmest* bearhug ever, rub her on her back, gaze deep into her eyes and tell her that I love her and hope she gets more than she can stand of "dancing" in life, and then give her a big kiss on the cheek. http://oi48.tinypic.com/sc9c1d.jpg

click (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=somewhere+out+there+american+ tail&oq=somewhere+out+&aq=1&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=youtube.1.1.0l10.2988.5995.0.11432.14.6.0.8.8 .0.116.493.5j1.6.0...0.0.hLBeuw0jRk4) http://oi47.tinypic.com/21obngp.jpg

I'd also tell her to look into Vitamin D with regards to autoimmune stuff too, if she hasn't already.

I'd give the next poster freedom, so they can choose and create their own adventure.

Abi
05-25-12, 03:40 PM
xxxxx

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-25-12, 04:27 PM
With my previous post, I'd give the next poster the opportunity to choose and create their own adventure. :)

<----- To clarify what this post means, I posted that post one minute after Abi posted a post. In doing so, this left two reply options for the next poster - they could either reply to Abi's post, my post, or both posts. It reminded me of EshkaronsEngine's "Choose Your Own Adventure" style thread (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92267).

I'm giving the next poster a magic marker, a trenchcoat, and a ticket to the 2013 Super Bowl. :faint:

salleh
05-25-12, 04:47 PM
The gift of Freedom to chose my own adventure ? ...I'd head straight for Scotland .....

and give the next person, the gift of travel......

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-25-12, 04:54 PM
I'd auction it to the highest bidding NBA team.

Next poster gets a mango cutter. :yes:

itsanADHDthing
05-28-12, 02:10 AM
I would... cut mangos? Or save the world with it when giant mangos come to attack. Haven't decided yet.

I would give the next poster a T-REX

pooka
05-28-12, 02:32 AM
I'd ride that thing to school and illegally park it in the drop-off lane.

Next person gets a hula hoop!

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-28-12, 03:47 PM
I'd poke a hole in the side with a pen, pencil, knife or something and pour in some water and antifreeze, or maybe blood and a baby aspirin or some other anticoagulant and then seal the hole up with duct tape, or mortar, or put a condom in the hole or something - whatever's available.

Who wants the hula hoop? :umm1:

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-28-12, 06:54 PM
And also if you reply in the next twenty minutes, I'll also throw in a a second hula hoop, a shaved beaver, and a truffle pig - a combined value of over a million dollars. Reply now! :)

avjgirsijdhtjhs
06-03-12, 08:51 AM
Get a real username.

I will give you rep.

I'll take delivery in a different thread.

The next poster gets a job in a soup kitchen.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
06-13-12, 02:54 PM
I'd put whip cream on my nipples and choke the chicken once every hour on the hour. :yes:

The next poster gets down to the rock music (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rock+and+roll+mcdonalds&oq=rock+and+roll+mcd&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=youtube.1.0.0l10.2893.2893.0.6503.1.1.0.0.0.0 .77.77.1.1.0...0.0.Y0FK2jY0Mf4).

avjgirsijdhtjhs
06-23-12, 12:54 AM
The next poster gets assaulted by chimpanzees while filming a nature special. :faint:

Conman
06-23-12, 01:05 AM
that sounds unpleasant.

next poster gets...dinner and a hug (ladies only)

avjgirsijdhtjhs
06-23-12, 01:20 AM
I'll have a taco please! :)

The next poster gets a poison fart dog. :eek:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/5v2iw.jpg

avjgirsijdhtjhs
08-12-12, 07:43 PM
Take him to the taxidermist while he's still good lookin'. :D

I give the next poster Carly Rae Jepsen's number.

CheekyMonkey
08-12-12, 08:59 PM
I would call her and tell her to stop making annoying music with her lack of talent.

I give the next poster a paperclip.

Jynical
08-12-12, 09:26 PM
Hey... I just logged in. And this is crazy. Thanks for the paperclip, it'll hold my lottery winnings together...maybe.

Next person gets a pair of thigh-high stilettos (with one heel broken off), and a tofurky.

CheekyMonkey
08-12-12, 09:28 PM
I would go to walmart, where I would most likely fit in.

The next poster gets a ticket to anywhere in the world.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
08-12-12, 10:08 PM
I'd put it in my glovebox. That way I can retaliate if I ever get pulled over. Haha, look who's laughing now, *******! :yes:

The next poster gets an anti-Bloat bowl.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
08-15-12, 12:50 AM
Hey... I just logged in. And this is crazy. Thanks for the paperclip, it'll hold my lottery winnings together...maybe.

It took me a couple days. :lol:

The next poster gets a patch labelled "PachyDerm CQ 210 mg".

zoomman
08-17-12, 04:49 PM
I would take it the t-rex to the toy store and let it have any child its heart desired,

I'd give the next person the rended child's shirt:)

BellaVita
08-17-12, 04:58 PM
I would take the shirt, put it in a bottle and cast it off into the ocean!

I'll give the next poster an empty hot tub.

zoomman
08-17-12, 05:12 PM
I would fill the hot tub with wine and let things degenerate naturally
I would give the next person several pounds of fluffy wine stained towels

avjgirsijdhtjhs
08-17-12, 11:28 PM
I'd put them in the trash, but I still greatly appreciate having been giving them, because it reminds me that I need to do a breathalyzer test to see if perhaps maybe I have a problem with Candida overgrowth producing alcohol (https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=candida+%22auto-brewery+syndrome%22&oq=candida+%22auto-brewery+syndrome%22&gs_l=hp.3...3379.5995.0.6531.9.9.0.0.0.0.236.1080. 5j2j2.9.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.Xw0acFfK6YU&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=3c711fb061ac048&biw=1019&bih=1173) in my body, although I don't quite think that's it, but it's easy to do so it's worth a try.

I'd give the next poster an eastern glass lizard.

Jynical
08-17-12, 11:52 PM
I'd take it to an Eastern Glass Lizard sanctuary so it can hang out with some friends. But only nice friends...because Eastern Glass Lizards are known for their sassiness and sometimes they can be conceited and mean. But not the gifted one...

it's very nice.

After dropping off the lizard at the EGL Habitat, I'd give the next person an empty, stale taco shell that has been dipped in bronze.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
08-18-12, 12:03 AM
I'd spray paint it pink and try to sell it on Ebay.

I'd give the next poster all the broken down track sections, "cars", etc from a decommissioned mountain coaster.

amberwillow
08-19-12, 04:14 AM
I'd build the most amazing stacked veggie garden with the track and cars... People will come from all over the city to marvel at it's colour, ingenuity and splendor.

The next poster can have my (fainted) landlord to do with as they wish.

zoomman
08-19-12, 10:18 AM
I would ride your landlord through a carwash, paying for extra wax so he would slide more easily down the road afterwards, and generally be more easy-going in his future dealings with tenants

I would give the next person an Extraordinarily Effusive Elephant Ear.

sighduck
08-20-12, 12:24 PM
i would make a very eerie horror movie about extra-terrestrial elephants

i give the next person a blank sheet of paper

sighduck
09-06-12, 05:15 AM
bump bounce nudge bump bounce nudge bump nudge

avjgirsijdhtjhs
09-06-12, 10:14 AM
I'd drive down to the pawn shop and pawn it. Gotta pay the bills.

I'd give the next poster an Italian accent.

sighduck
09-06-12, 10:31 AM
id order me some coffee :D

i give a cup of coffee

avjgirsijdhtjhs
09-06-12, 06:53 PM
I'd brew up a small batch of Abi's snake oil recipe.

I'd give the next poster a Fiero with a Lamborghini body kit.

Abi
09-06-12, 07:40 PM
Yo Soup lets necromance BouCoup's story thread with Don and Rosalie and the other attractive people......

avjgirsijdhtjhs
09-06-12, 08:22 PM
Yo Soup lets necromance BouCoup's story thread with Don and Rosalie and the other attractive people......

Thanks, but "no thanks" (bad sleep = no mental energy).

Electra2
09-06-12, 08:46 PM
Eeerh...I would exept the Thanks and smile gratefully!
What would you do with a no Thanks?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
09-06-12, 10:09 PM
What would you do with a no Thanks?

Thank you. :)

The next poster gets invited to an orangutan social this weekend.

Electra2
09-06-12, 10:22 PM
O0OooO0h!
Wow!
Thank you back!
I will with this orangutan social...what did you call it?
Wellwhatever it is I will write about it in the "today I`m happy for" section :yes:
I'm not sure what it really is ,tho :o
Is it a zoological party of any kind?

avjgirsijdhtjhs
09-06-12, 10:34 PM
It's like a casual party. Nothing too crazy like keg stands or funnels or anything, but the 'tans will likely be swinging on vines all chill and laid back holding on with their feet and one hand while the other hand is extended with a red Solo (brand) plastic cup with beer that they'll be passing out to and toasting other 'tans with. They'll be sitting by the fire roasting s'mores and playing guitar and beating on bongos and singing and joking around and male 'tans will have their special female 'tan sitting on their leg (facing a quarter off from the males) making out, or on their laps with the male tans' arms around the female hugging her while swaying side to side.

Sort of like the party at the end of this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWA5hJl4Dv0

avjgirsijdhtjhs
10-13-12, 09:13 AM
The next poster gets two double-jointed artificial knee joints.

SquarePeg
10-13-12, 09:50 AM
ha ha actually these would be so useful to me, I would go back to fightbox classes and be bionic

I would give the next poster
a patridge in a pear tree

avjgirsijdhtjhs
10-13-12, 07:55 PM
I'd have my thunderbird do a high altitude flyover and take it out. :giggle:

The next poster gets a prosthetic head.

Bethylphenidate
10-14-12, 06:30 PM
I'd strategically place it in my window to freak out (or p*** off) my neighbors. :giggle:

The next poster is the lucky recipient of a truckload of these plastic alphabet magnets. But as with any great deal, there is a catch: they're all the letter 'Q.'

http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/6455607/il_570xN.287535462.jpg

scrambled86
10-14-12, 06:35 PM
The next time I was in a long queue of people I would throw them all up in the air :p

I'd give the next poster a lorry full of baked beans - not in tins / jars

BouCoupDinkyDau
10-14-12, 08:39 PM
Dump it all in the road on a downhill blind turn of the Tour de France, then sit back and watch the mayhem!

I'd give the next poster a pocket protector full of pens (and one poison dart).

avjgirsijdhtjhs
11-01-12, 07:20 PM
I'd shove the poison dart in my neck. When my pet mosquito stops drinking, I'd gently remove him from my nipple and place him back in his cage. Bonding time is over. I'd button up my shirt, note how in the pocket the drummer and bass player are, stick the pocket protector in my shirt pocket, topple forward onto my chest, gasp in amazement, and then hurriedly log onto penisland.net to try to find out if my pen is authentic.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/35d19no.jpg

The next poster gets a job coaching athletic rats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSxhN6qhAXU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAQSEO25fa4

zoomman
11-11-12, 08:45 PM
I would, sadly, and with immeasurable inadvertence, while teaching them the finer point of goal-keeping in ice hockey, kill them.

I would give the next person the world's first fur-covered hockey puck.

sighduck
12-03-12, 05:01 PM
i'd puck it any day ... ( kinda like furries )

i give the next person an empty box

LunaTehNox
12-03-12, 05:40 PM
I'd fill the box with comic books, which I would then send to the next poster.

sighduck
12-16-12, 01:51 PM
id fold the paper into origami and turn the box into my imaginary rocket ship

zoomman
12-16-12, 07:22 PM
Donning my delusional astro-gear, I would zip-tie my self to the origami fin of your rocket ship, fold the rudder into a entirely hallucinatory swan, and bring it to Leda.

To the next person I'd bring a fourteen gigajoule jeweled humunculus.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
05-10-13, 03:45 PM
To the next person I'd bring a fourteen gigajoule jeweled humunculus.

I'd write articles on the health benefits of homunculi to shill for my website that sells homunculus oil.

To the next poster, I'd give a pufferfish, a Cuban cigar, a fine bottle of cognac, an iron fist, a stage, a table and chairs, a microphone or microphones, a PA system and mixing board, and a 100 megawatt radio broadcast transmitter, or some combination of the above that includes the pufferfish and the cigar.

Bazinga
05-10-13, 05:08 PM
I'd broadcast the demise of the dearly departed puffer fish (assuming it was presented without aquarium or water...), whilst puffing on the cigar and raising my glass of cognac in it's honor...

I'd give the next poster a wild shot in the dark...

midnightstar
05-10-13, 05:30 PM
I'd duck and watch the wild shot shoot up a tree :)

I'd give the next poster a voucher for a years worth of free food from the supermarket :p

doiadhd
05-10-13, 06:22 PM
I'd duck and watch the wild shot shoot up a tree :)

I'd give the next poster a voucher for a years worth of free food from the supermarket :p

I,d give it back

on to the next one,
you get an s.t.d

doiadhd
05-11-13, 12:29 AM
I,d give it back

on to the next one,
you get an s.t.d

I,m going to the clinic,or spending nights of passion
with all my ex,s.

I,ll give next poster all my bills that I have not paid

(sorry. .)

Fraser_0762
05-11-13, 12:33 AM
I'd take full responsibilities for all of your bills....... then I would completely forget all about them and stuff all the warning letters in a drawer, never to see the light of day again. :)

The next poster can have my wallet, as its completely empty. (With the exception of a dead fly or 2)

doiadhd
05-11-13, 01:24 AM
I'd take full responsibilities for all of your bills....... then I would completely forget all about them and stuff all the warning letters in a drawer, never to see the light of day again. :)

The next poster can have my wallet, as its completely empty. (With the exception of a dead fly or 2)

I,d resurrected the two flies,
Breed them,
then train them into performing circus flies,
to the tune of eye of the tiger,
then sell them on,and give you all the profits to fill your wallet,
and pay my bills that are in your draw,that are in mine and the bin now. . .

I,ll give next poster my resurrection booklet,take care of it,
it has been good to me and my flies. . .how I miss them and their little fly car that always fell apart.

zoomman
05-25-13, 11:07 AM
At last a resurrection booklet! I shall raise yet another savior from the dead, but I'll do it in three minutes! And I'll insist that clearly worded coupons are issued as well, so that the savings can be better passed along. Yes.

To the next person, I'll pass along a coupon book for saving souls.

Lunacie
05-25-13, 01:15 PM
At last a resurrection booklet! I shall raise yet another savior from the dead, but I'll do it in three minutes! And I'll insist that clearly worded coupons are issued as well, so that the savings can be better passed along. Yes.

To the next person, I'll pass along a coupon book for saving souls.

Than ... hey! These coupons expired last year! I'll use them to decoupage
a bunch of empty wine bottles and sell them on ebay.

I'll send an empty pill bottle to the next poster.

zoomman
05-30-13, 05:57 PM
I'll scrounge ashes from the hibachi, pour them into the pill bottles, and use them to advertise for my newly renovated
Mouse and Mole Crematorium Emporium(tm).

:yes:

To the next person I give my Victorian gilt and ivory trebuchet.

Lunacie
05-30-13, 06:26 PM
Oooh, pretty! :D I take the dead pig from my freezer and load it in the
trebuchet. Hm, no castles around here, what shall I fire it at? Ah yes,
the home of the teacher who was so mean to my autistic g-daughter in
4th grade! Woot!

I give the pig's hooves to the next poster.

Flory
05-30-13, 07:14 PM
I take the pigs hooves and paint them in a French manicure style I charge this service to the estate of the pig and am paid in pigs muck I pass the pigs muck to the next user

doiadhd
06-02-13, 06:57 PM
Thanks
with the pigs muck
i,ll grow some weeds
magic weeds,that take away
my anxieties

to the next one
i give you some magic weed

zoomman
06-02-13, 07:06 PM
And I would wallow in it like my own misery EXCEPT it is after all, pig's muck and not, say, a fine champaign or creamy Brie, which, unlike my misery, are simply wonderful to loll about in and wallow. So I'll spread the pig's muck in my garden, and give the armful of flowers that come up in the Spring to the next person.
:)

doiadhd
06-02-13, 07:20 PM
I,d take the magic rose weeds
and smoke em

and to the next one i leave my anxieties

zoomman
06-02-13, 07:27 PM
Since I was clearly too late to do anything with the pigs muck, I'll use the flowers I still have, banish your anxieties (flowers in motion have amazing anti-anxiety properties), wash all your cares away, get happy, and dance with the svelt ghost of Judy Garland.

To the next person, a single shining summer star.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
08-20-13, 09:17 PM
I'd get a real fiery guy, like say star chef Guy Fieri to cook up a sizzlin' meal of summer squash (sourced from madison square garden) and summer sausage for summer sanders and suzanne somers - a real five star dining experience.

The next poster gets off Scott free

zoomman
08-27-13, 11:19 AM
To point out modus operandi of my off-getting has e'er been thus would simply reduce the stature of this thread to the lowest level of crassness, a level I, for one, am unwilling to attain, stoop-wise. Re. "Scotts:" So deep was I in Scotts that I thought it most prudently expeditious to simply give away my remaining specimens, and therefore emote with joyous squeeks at another (tastefully discreet) off-getting sans reinstatement of even one more of those blasted Scotts. (Had I a good Scot, however, ummmm haggis it would be for me).

avjgirsijdhtjhs
08-30-13, 05:42 PM
I'd cut off my right hand at the wrist, and fuse it to zoomman's left wrist\forearm joint, so I could direct his hand back to the keyboard the next time he feels so stingy as to not give something to the next poster.

The next poster is free to get as many fatty deposits as they feel like.

zoomman
08-30-13, 06:15 PM
fatty deposits accepted with humility, added to others in my head, and burned all at once in a sacrificial pyre of repentance to failings of other offerings to the next poster.

To the next poster a gold plated haggis.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
09-16-13, 05:59 PM
From the rib of said gold-plated haggis, I would create it a trophy wife.

The next poster gets a baby, a baby rattle, and a rattlesnake.

zoomman
09-17-13, 09:37 AM
It ended, predictably, disastrously. And though the rattle was never found, the baby and the rattlesnake remain good friends.

To the next person I would give (ttnpIwg?) febrile dreams.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
09-17-13, 07:59 PM
I'd wear a waterproof suit at night so as to collect my night sweat, so I could sell it on Ebay as being Justin Beiber's, or one of the members of One Directions'.

The next poster gets a peeping Tom.

Daydreamin22
09-17-13, 09:53 PM
I'd throw my sports bra in his face and push him away so he gets stuck in between the construction equipment and can't go anywhere.

Like this...

Peeping Tom gets more than he bargains for

And my sister and I were each in one of those classes. Plus we both changed for track in that locker room after school. hahaha. I kind of feel bad looking back on that because I think the kid either had to transfer, or he was made fun of or both.
Alleged peeper was in a tight spot
G.W. student faces punishment for locker room incident

A male George Washington High School student is facing disciplinary action for allegedly sneaking into the girls' locker room and getting lodged behind the shower wall for several hours.

Principal Jim Vickers said the student, who he would not identify, was not injured in last week's incident, but did cause damage to a brick wall during his escape."He had his father come and get him when school was out," Vickers said. "We think his father probably used a hammer to free him from behind the wall."Vickers said the student sneaked into the locker room during school hours and stationed himself between a short brick wall by the showers and the piping behind it.

He used an ice machine to hoist himself to the top of the brick wall, which is about 18 inches lower than the ceiling."We're guessing he was trying to peek over the top," Vickers said. "But so far, we don't know that he actually saw anyone. I have no reports that anyone was a victim of that."However, the day after the student was caught, a female student came forward to say she thought she may have spotted someone in the locker room the day before.

Vickers thinks the two students made eye contact, startling the male student behind the wall and causing him to slip.

The student apparently waited until the final bell rang, before using a cell phone he had in his pocket to call his father for help.

Vickers said that the parent entered the school without alerting anyone in the office, heading straight to the locker room to help his son. Later, the father called the school to report the incident.Other students are being investigated for their role in the incident at the South Hills school, but so far only one student has been disciplined.

Vickers declined to say whether the student had been suspended because student records are confidential.Vickers reported it to the Charleston Police Department, but officers declined to investigate because they said a crime had not been committed.However, spying on fellow students in a locker room does fall under Kanawha County's sexual harassment policy.Vickers has been fielding phone calls from concerned parents after rumors started circulating throughout the school."Initially, you want to chuckle when you hear this," Vickers said. "But we're taking it very seriously. People have to know there will be consequences to their actions."

Daydreamin22
09-17-13, 09:54 PM
The next poster gets a lightsaber

anonymouslyadd
09-17-13, 11:10 PM

dvdnvwls
09-18-13, 02:37 AM
A real-life, working lightsaber? It would be the only one in the world, right?

I guess I would find a way to secretly give it to the Dalai Lama before anyone found out. If anyone would know what to do next with the only lightsaber in the world, it would probably be him; it most certainly wouldn't be me.

Next poster gets control of the entire bicycle industry in Bhutan.

zoomman
09-18-13, 09:15 AM
I guess I would find a way to secretly give it to the Dalai Lama ... If anyone would know what to do next with the only lightsaber in the world, it would probably be him; it most certainly wouldn't be me.
:lol:

I would form the Bhutanese Bicycle Brigade, the happiest army on Earth. Eschewing weapons of all sorts (as being at once too banal and cliche), we would invade neighboring countries, one by one, spreading elation on our patented MK V Smile Cycles.

Next poster gets a life-sized Quentin Tarantino blow-up doll.

Flory
09-18-13, 09:46 AM
create a dope *** film under the guise of the doll
sell the rights for a bazillion dollars buy 200 automatic weapons, 200 bulletproof equipped cars and a doughnut machine

zoomman
09-20-13, 02:36 PM
... a bazillion dollars buy 200 automatic weapons, 200 bulletproof equipped cars and a doughnut machine

Which I presume would be passed on to the next person ... ME! I would use the money, guns and cars to equip what was left of the Bhutanese Bicycle Brigade should the whole "Smile Cycles" thing fail to pan out.

I would give the next poster the scrap remaining from our wrecked Smile Cycles.

Daydreamin22
09-20-13, 03:26 PM
I'd pop it

Next person gets a huge rainbow swirl Lollypop and mixed jellybean flavors from the candy store

zoomman
09-21-13, 10:27 AM
Oh, dear. I will make myself ill devouring all at once.

The next person gets cartoon pirate ship, its crew, and a treasure chest of "arrrr, me hearties!"

dvdnvwls
09-23-13, 07:00 PM
I would set up a School for Pirates. Our first lesson would be called "The Other Twenty-Five Letters of the Alphabet - Use Them!"

(... Beeee, me hearties! ... Aitch, me hearties! ... Doubleyoo, me hearties!)

Next person gets a blueberry pie, a bottle of beer, and an electric razor.

Tinatheawesome
09-24-13, 12:26 AM
At first I read as who would you do it with

zoomman
09-25-13, 08:59 AM
I'd take the person I'd do it with and ... well, do it with that person. ;)

To the next person I'd give my house-sized snarl of tangled wire coat hangers.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
10-08-13, 01:49 PM
I'd snarl back.

The next poster gets a hidden valley with a roaming pack of swearwolves, and a cluster**** also if desired.

avjgirsijdhtjhs
11-11-13, 04:59 PM
The next poster gets a hidden valley with a roaming pack of swearwolves, possibly a village of prudes, and a cluster**** also if desired.

Fuzzy12
11-11-13, 05:21 PM
I'm not sure what these things are. .I hope?

Anyway I'd assemble all my swearwolves in the hidden valley and we d play tag, but instead of saying tag they t have to say a swear word. After that they'd tell me the story of mogli. Apparently before they adopted mogli all wolves spoke the queen's English but then mogli taught them how tp swear and they thought that was a much better way of sspeaking. Unfortunately mogli did not teach them hpw to spell his name so they couldn't tell me either. Anyway swearwolves are known to talk too much so once I get bored I'd disappear into the next pub and meet up with the divine gazelles known for being prude. They are called sdivine because they constantly exclaim omg.. they are kind of easily shocked.

The swear wolves in the meantime have an orgy :)

What would you do with a split infinitive?

dvdnvwls
11-11-13, 06:21 PM
I would try to better understand it. :)

Next person gets a thing that looks like a banana but isn't.

Daydreamin22
12-13-13, 10:21 PM
game stopper david.

The next person gets a cookbook.

Lunacie
12-13-13, 10:49 PM
Daydreamin22, you must be too young to remember what looks like a banana but isn't a banana:
a banana seat for a Schwinn bicycle ...

http://indulgy.net/x/JC/T5/1277897081467075129Zud9Ghqc.jpg

Lovely, you've given me a cookbook for dogs. I bake several kind of treats and cookies
and make holiday gift bags for all the dogs on our street.

The next person gets the winning bid on ebay for the wrecking ball from Miley Cyrus's video
... and a pair of latex gloves for safe handling.

mirandatoritess
12-13-13, 11:33 PM
I would throw away the ball and use the gloves for future dissection. The next person gets my collection of exotic spiders.

Unmanagable
12-14-13, 02:53 AM
I would get little spider leashes and take them for a walk in the park. :)

The next person gets a superhero cape and a disco ball.

dvdnvwls
12-14-13, 06:05 AM
I'm going to set up the disco ball in a concert hall, put on the superhero cape, and play a classical-piano concert for little kids.

Next person gets a llama and one of those old-fashioned cut-glass doorknobs.

psychopathetic
12-14-13, 07:36 AM
I'd make a silly llama song and post it on youtube!
And then I'd take the glass doorknob and knock myself out with it! xP

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZeCm793CFZo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Next person gets a roll of wrapping paper and a porcupine.

Unmanagable
12-14-13, 08:18 PM
Someone would be receiving a very carefully wrapped prickly present. That'll teach 'em to be a lil' nicer next year. :giggle:

WWYDW a deck of cards and a can of WD40?

Daydreamin22
12-14-13, 10:22 PM
Go around unsqueeking everything in my garage and looking up card games to learn.

dumb bells and a phonebook

janiew
12-15-13, 01:27 AM
I will vanquish your anxieties with happy thoughts, Prozac, Adderall, and Intuniv. You are absolved.

To the next one I leave happy thoughts - whatever makes you happy!

Unmanagable
12-30-13, 02:44 AM
I would maximize the happiness in the happy thoughts. :)

What would you do with a hoe (the garden tool variety) and a stop sign?

psychopathetic
12-30-13, 03:16 PM
Stand at the side of a highway with my stop sign up and a sign on a box saying

"WILL HOE FOR FOOD!"

What would you do with a pile of legos?

dvdnvwls
12-31-13, 03:02 AM
I would decide what to build, start building it, and go and get a cookie. Then I would eat the cookie, read a magazine, go back for some tea, return with the tea, and die, because while trying to not spill the tea I tripped over a pile of Lego which I forgot was there, the tea went up my nose, and I drowned because I can't swim.

WWYDW a hamster and a large supply of elderberries?

BellaVita
12-31-13, 03:10 AM
Use the elderberries to speed up the growth of the hamster and it's babies and produce lots and lots of hamsters!!!!!! (Fast)

What would you do with:
-A fresh face
-A hug from a stranger's grandma
-20 pies

dvdnvwls
12-31-13, 03:29 AM
Use the elderberries to speed up the growth of the hamster and it's babies and produce lots and lots of hamsters!!!!!! (Fast)

You need a biology class... or a grammar class, plural vs. singular. ;)

dvdnvwls
12-31-13, 03:30 AM
What would you do with:
-A fresh face
Cook it before it goes bad

-A hug from a stranger's grandmaEnjoy it and return the favour

-20 pies
Invite 18 friends and have a party

BellaVita
12-31-13, 03:33 AM
You need a biology class... or a grammar class, plural vs. singular. ;)

Shhhhhhh ;)

I like your foots.

Please brush your teeths.

That people is so awesome!

Why are there zero cookie in the cookie jar?

I went to a Chinese restaurants and bought 3 loaf of breads they taste yummy and bring belly happy.