View Full Version : how does focalin compare to dexedrine or vyvanse?

mrh235
05-20-12, 10:45 PM
im on vyvanse and dexedrine booster and that works really well, except for the fact dexedrine is on shortage and i cant find it anywhere. would focalin be a good alternative and is it on shortage? i tried ritalin and it really didnt work well at all for me and had bad rebound effects fo rme, but i heard that focalin is a bit different. would it work well for me?

G252013
05-21-12, 09:13 PM
nothing compares to focalin, it is readily in supply at an affordable cost minus the XR which you wouldn't want anyway

sarahsweets
05-21-12, 09:40 PM
if you dont do well on ritalin then focolin is not for you.

hollywood
05-21-12, 10:26 PM
I am back on my focalin throne as usual. I enjoy my expertise on mentalism!

ana futura
05-21-12, 11:10 PM
I tried ritalin and hated it (ZOMBIE). I gradually figured out that the reason I hated ritalin was because I have a really low tolerance to stims and the dose was too high. I took a break from dex recently and tried some of the left over ritalin again at a much lower dose, and actually thought it was okay. It wasn't as good as dex while it was working, but it seemed a lot smoother.

If I decide to give mph a real try in the future, should I try ritalin or focalin first?

hollywood
05-22-12, 09:03 AM
Let me know if you see another zombie. I've said it before , but a stake in the heart should stop them.

ana futura
05-22-12, 02:42 PM
Let me know if you see another zombie. I've said it before , but a stake in the heart should stop them.

Sir, you are very confused. SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD!

Your zombie advice is horrible. However I will consult you if I need any help with vampires.

hollywood
05-22-12, 02:54 PM
No, no no no !!

I just wanted to refrain from saying the word " shoot' on this site. Otherwise go for it and , shoot them right in the zombie head . Absolutley !

Yellow
06-10-12, 10:22 AM
focalin is nothin like dexedrine except that its a stimulant. however, it may work for you so try it if you can since dexedrine has disappeared

Tisha
06-19-12, 11:09 AM
Why has dexedrine disappeared? i was considering this as a booster for my son.

ana futura
06-19-12, 12:24 PM
Why has dexedrine disappeared? i was considering this as a booster for my son.

Dexedrine spansules are available, Dexedrine IR is not. You might be able to find some 10mg IR tabs if you REALLY look for them.

It really depends on your area. Call a few local pharmacies and ask them if they are able to fill a prescription before you get one from your doctor.