View Full Version : desoxyn question

ryno
05-23-12, 12:17 AM
i was wondering if anyone has tried adderall and dexedrine with no success but found success with desoxyn?? i have found that methylphenidate products work best for me but the side effects like nervousness,anxiety, and others have made me look for the next best med. ive tried everything and i was thinking about asking the doc for desoxyn but im wondering if thats worth doing because i have not gotten much from any amphetamine product in the past. any thoughts would be great, thanks.

sarahsweets
05-23-12, 04:37 AM
I am really not famlilar with desoxyn other than what Ive read here but many people who have found no benefit to amphetamine and methylphenidate have used desoxyn as a last resort medication and had good success.

retupmock
05-23-12, 04:55 PM
Yep, Desoxyn was better for me than Dexedrine and Adderall, and miles ahead of methylphenidate.

BoredWes
06-22-12, 10:20 PM
I really couldn't tell the difference between desoxyn and adderall XR, other than it took my pharmacy forever to fill my prescription and the drug cost was outrageous.

I've had way better results on vyvanse.

pjg1972
07-02-12, 07:20 PM
I am currently on ampheta s/combo and my psychologist said he didnt see any problem with trying desoxyn.But,when I went to my doctor he said he didnt see a problem with me trying it either.Except he cant prescribe it cause he would get red flag and would get in trouble.So is there any way around my situation.I have come along ways and would like to continue progressing.