View Full Version : Myers/Briggs test Have you Done?

RUBICONCOWBOY
11-18-04, 06:52 AM
:D ESTJ,

Search on Google.com and type in what ever Personality Type the test sais you are.;)

Wow, it was FUN ,but kinda HITclose to home,
Kinda Hurt my Feelings too, but the truth HURTS I guess too sometimes!

It might be called the Kursy test too/
I know I ANSWERED 72 Questions in College
at the end of the 72questions it told all of us-

You'll know:
1.What personality type/ Who You should get along with!!!!!!!!!!WOW
2.What Jobs compliment your personallity type.
3.What jobs your personality should NOT go into possibly on % averages.

Some Marriage Councelors wont councell you untill you do this test it tells alot,but be truithfull,Your only lien to your self

Ian
11-18-04, 04:26 PM
Try a search here for that and you'll likely find another thread about this set of tests. :)
Cheers! Ian.

RUBICONCOWBOY
11-20-04, 01:42 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh

Should have searched first.:o

What was your personality?

and did you agree with it.

I did for like 75%
all except the part where it said I make a great EXECUTIVE,AND I WAS ULTRA GOOD AT BEING ORGANIZED----yeh right just look at/in my Garage and laugh.

RUBICONCOWBOY
11-20-04, 01:45 AM
How many ISTJ's ?

How many ESTJ's ?

Stuck
11-20-04, 01:54 PM
Wow! After I get some more things done around the house, I'm going to come back and do another search on Meyers/Briggs!

After I had posted a response on this thread, what Ian said about doing a search finally sunk in-

There ARE INFP's out there! And they're ADD?! Like me! So the first sentence in the post below may have to be edited....:cool:

INFP here...and I don't expect to see many others, as the "portrait" description mentions only 1% of the general population fits this category.

That would be:

I for introverted

N for iNtuitive

F for Feeling

P for perceiving

Here is a portion of the description of some INFP traits:

"Healers( those who tested as INFP's) seek unity in their lives; unity of body, mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood.
Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents.

In a practical minded family, required by their parents to be sociable and industrious in concrete ways, and also given down-to-earth siblings who conform to these parental expectations, Healers come to see themselves as ugly ducklings.

Other types usually shrug off parental expectations that do not fit them, but not the Healers. Wishing to please their parents and siblings, but not knowing quite how to do it, they try to hide their differences-believing they are bad to be so fanciful-so unlike their more solid brothers and sisters.

They wonder, some of them for the rest of their lives, whether they are OK. They are quite OK-just different from the rest of their family-they are swans raised in a family of ducks" ...

quoted from the "keirsey" web site referred to by the original poster...could have been a profile of me!

Coral Rhedd
11-20-04, 02:39 PM
Depends on how organized I am feeling. INFP when things are falling apart. INFJ on the rare occasion when I get it together. I am also borderline on the T/F continum. The one thing that is really consistent is the intuitive part. I am such an extreme intuitive that I really don't understand sensors at all.

Stuck, I too felt completely out of place in my family of origin. It still absolutely amazes me when my mother wants to talk about the weather. They were doing car repair when I was doing Shakespeare. They wanted to watch Westerns and I wanted to watch evening soaps. If I didn't look so much like my mother, I would think I was adopted.

RUBICONCOWBOY
11-21-04, 03:15 AM
Depends on how organized I am feeling. INFP when things are falling apart. INFJ on the rare occasion when I get it together. I am also borderline on the T/F continum. The one thing that is really consistent is the intuitive part. I am such an extreme intuitive that I really don't understand sensors at all.

Stuck, I too felt completely out of place in my family of origin. It still absolutely amazes me when my mother wants to talk about the weather. They were doing car repair when I was doing Shakespeare. They wanted to watch Westerns and I wanted to watch evening soaps.

If I didn't look so much like my mother, I would think I was adopted.

YEP YEP,but Vice versa with the Mom and Dad.

I finally shaved my goatie off (got some grey in it) and I looked alot like my Dad,
scary how faces change,over time.

My Dad always had a thick thick Mustach (milk absorbing) kind he he .

DAD he started getting grey so he shaved it and cut all his hippie long hair off and now his ZZ top beard too.

I know I am not adopted like I always FELT as a child!

Did that all make some since ?

Thanks I'll do a search here on ESTJ's

clawless
11-21-04, 07:12 AM
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=985

heres the link to another thread which might interest you