View Full Version : For those that pray, please keep me in prayer.

*desperate*
06-03-12, 10:18 AM
Would you do me a favor and pray for me? I'm having a really hard day today and I've got so many emotions going on right now. I'm depressed, anxious and trying to get the house clean all at the same time. I feel like my brain is going to explode with all the thoughts and emotions swirling around in there.

Thankfully, my doctors appointment is tomorrow. But I'm so seriously afraid that this new doctor won't take my diagnosis seriously (since she's never seen me before, but I have no other option) And if she does take me seriously, I'm afraid she won't give me the right dose or the right medicine. I've been waiting for MONTHS to see the doctor about my AD/HD and I honestly don't think I can wait another day or week to start feeling better. This AD/HD has really got me down in the dumps. I have given it all to God. But the worry wart in me keeps fretting and worrying about it. Most people say, "Give it to God" and don't worry about it anymore. But something in me keeps me from not worrying about it. I'm obsessed with this right now because all I want right now is to feel somewhat normal. I feel like I'm screaming inside and no one hears me. No matter how loud I scream.
I'd appreciate all those who pray, please keep me in prayer as I pray for all of you. Thanks.

sarahsweets
06-03-12, 10:46 AM
RE: the new doctor, your best bet is to do your research write down your symptoms and have a list that explains your symptoms systematically so as to explain the the doctor that your not full of crap.

*desperate*
06-03-12, 12:29 PM
Where would I go about getting these symptoms to help me explain?

Rebelyell
06-03-12, 04:49 PM
Ahh thts normal my brain feels like its gonna explode everyday like that LOL

Unmanagable
06-03-12, 05:00 PM
Where would I go about getting these symptoms to help me explain?

Write down exactly how you feel, what you struggle with, etc. Are there distinct patterns, do your symptoms seriously affect your daily living, etc.? All of that info would be beneficial. Were you seeing another doctor prior to this one that could share their records with this doctor? Have you been diagnosed with ADHD by anyone yet?

When I was first trying to get this all figured out, I would open a blank document on my computer each time I'd come to the forums. Anytime I'd read someone's post that perfectly described how I felt, I'd copy and paste it to that document to take to the dr. with me. Hope this helps some.

*desperate*
06-04-12, 08:53 AM
[QUOTEWhen I was first trying to get this all figured out, I would open a blank document on my computer each time I'd come to the forums. Anytime I'd read someone's post that perfectly described how I felt, I'd copy and paste it to that document to take to the dr. with me. Hope this helps some.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I'm doing right now! haha
Except, I think I have the same symptoms multiple times. I'm going to TRY to edit it. If I can focus long enough.

dharmaTai
06-05-12, 12:53 AM
I Pray - I'll pray for you:)

spunkysmum
06-05-12, 02:42 AM
That's exactly what I'm doing right now! haha
Except, I think I have the same symptoms multiple times. I'm going to TRY to edit it. If I can focus long enough.

You can just chalk up the repeating yourself to forgetfulness. LOL.

I have to go in to see the psych tomorrow for the first time in five years. Out of the blue the GP who has been doing my prescribing decided that I should see a psych "to evaluate whether I still need to take the Adderall." Seriously? Arrrgh.

sarahsweets
06-05-12, 04:21 AM
You can just chalk up the repeating yourself to forgetfulness. LOL.

I have to go in to see the psych tomorrow for the first time in five years. Out of the blue the GP who has been doing my prescribing decided that I should see a psych "to evaluate whether I still need to take the Adderall." Seriously? Arrrgh.

Oh spunky! That sucks..you know what'd I'd say ifi t didn't work out....